United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banged Up...

Go down

Banged Up... Empty Banged Up...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Boy Bakla walked into the ring faced black and blue and all banged up. The crowd was silent as the usual flamboyant star entered without the trademark Cher music. Raising the mic to its lips Boy Bakla spoke... "Darkness, Totca... You think this will keep me down? You are wrong. This is nothing, this Friday I am challenging Darkness for his belt and after I win and take away what's important to him, I will come after you Totca, you can run and hide now but I will find you and when I do, what you and Darkness did to my beautiful face will pale in comparison to what I will do to you."

Back to top Go down

Banged Up... Empty Re: Banged Up...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:57 pm

The lights go dim and the Ave satannis theme start to sound on the arena...
..suddenly the Titantron starts to show nothing but flames...
..then Azagoth appears on the tron... and starts to talk to bakla...

Hi Bakla...
Remember when you tell me that a good bonfire could be good on that black ferari???
I supose you do....

well take that remote control in the middle of the ring...

Suddenly.. out of nowhere... from the crowd... someone throws a remote into the ring....

Yeah!!! that one...

Well.. sorry for the long delay... but I like to do things on my way when it's supose to be on my way....

anyway!!!

take that remote.... and look at the tron....

a footage of the parking lot appears on the screen.... zooming in... and the totca's black ferari is on the whole tron.... now... the Azagoth's voice sounds from behind the footage....

so... if you push the red button on that remote.... the whole damn ferrari will explode....

It's on your hands now...

and sorry once more for the delay.... it takes me some time get all together and worked out... hehehhee

happy push!!!!

the car remains on the center of the tron....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:39 pm

A smile crept up Boy Bakla's lips as it pressed down on the button and the Ferrari on the UWFtron exploded to bits...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum