United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality TV

Go down

Reality TV Empty Reality TV

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:56 am

George Daniels: That was an amazing ending to that match. Now, were going backstage for an interview with one.....

Power Music suddenly roars through the arena. He appears on the ramp wearing a torn white muscle shirt, black loosed up jeans, and wrestling boots. He starts walking down into the ring

Johnny Devil: You stupid moron. You can't even read the program right. Now read there in the list who this guy is.
George Daniels: I don't know devil. He's not supposed to be here I guess. He's not here
Johnny Devil: I guess I have to find out then don't I. You useless twerp! Why do I have to do eveyrthing by myself. And who the hell is this trash trying to interrupt our show!

Johnny Devil walks out of the announcers booth. Grabs a mic and enters the ring waiting as POwer House enters the ring
Johnny Devil: Now cut the music. Who the hell are you? HMMM Let me see. Aren't you a bit lost? Now this is a wrestling show not a construction site. We don't have any vacancy here.
Power House: You talk too much. I came here for my job.
Johnny Devil: For your job? UHMMM sorry, but toilet is that way (points backstage) that is where the plumbing problem is. Now get the hell out of here we have a show to finish. And try to dress up next time. My shoe won't f\get any cleaneer if I wipe it with that filth you're wearing.

Johnny Devil turns around preparing to walk out but Power House taps him on the shoulder. Devil turns around and eats a clothesline from Power House.

Power House: Wow! Fitting in is gonna be harder than I thought. By the way let me introduce myself. Im POWER HOUSE (walks over to the lying Johnny Devil and shakes his hand) Nice to meet you too. You see you shouldn't judge people by how they dress you Devil. Some of us need this as our gimmick. You internet smarks know what I'm talking about. Yes Im a wrestler and I came here for my job. Im in the sports entertainment business baby!

Crowds reaction is mixed as to this wrestler breaking kayfabe. Some laugh and some boos

Power House: SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT! wow! that's a big nice word out there. sports entertainment. (tone get's a bit serious) Well, I don't know sports but I do know what entertainment is all about. With me here. UWF ratings are gonna sky rocket. I don't care about winning or losing matches, that is the sports part. I don't do sports. All I want is to keep each and everyone of you, including those at home entertained. And how do we do that? By introducing the concept that has garnered millions of fans around the world. REALITY TV. I'll entertain you guys by putting in reality tv in sports entertainment. I'll break bones! I'll draw blood, crush skulls! Rip apart limb from limb.. I'll lose matches on purpose, re-live the screwjobs, whatever, etc. etc.! HMM I see you're not getting it. yeah I know it's difficult to understand. Let me instead demonstrate.

Power walks out of the ring and gets a sledgehammer
Power House: This right here is entertainment...
Power House brings out a sledgehammer from outside the ring preparing to hit Johnny Devil. He performs multiple taunts while Devil is trying to get up with his back to Power House. Johnny Devil turns around and
Power House: And this right here is reality.
and Power House swings for a homerun hit cracking Johnny Devil right on the head with the sledgehammer executing a LEGENDARY House Of Pain

Power House: Ooohh that's gonna hurt. And then the paramedics come in and take you away. And Johnny Devil is busted wide open!!!!!!!!!! The crowd boos but some applauds as they want Power House to shut Johnny Devil up..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (attempt at evil laugh). Oh my! Oh my! I'm having too much fun. Now that's more like it. Real pain, and real misery. No script to follow. You fans have just experienced the first episode and there will be more. Now LET'S BREAK SOME BONES!!!!!!!!!!!

[i] Power House music hits the airwaves as he walks out of the ring and up the ramp. Laughing at the EMTs and officials running in to assist Johnny Devil. He takes one last look while he was on top of the ramp before disappearing backstage [i/]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum