United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheridan, come out!

Go down

Sheridan, come out! Empty Sheridan, come out!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Mr Massivos jungle drums start playing, and Mr Massivo jogs from the backstage down tha remp, and jumps in the ring under the bottom rope. The crowd starts booing.

He takes a microphone, and turns to the ramp.

Mr Massivo: John Sheridan! Moneyman! Wormheart! Are you alive? Or did my little gift leave you smart and dead? Come out and play, and bring my friend with you.

The titantron shows last fridays show where mr Massivo ambushed John Sheridan.

Back to top Go down

Sheridan, come out! Empty Re: Sheridan, come out!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:34 am

*Squekin voice starts closing from hallway. Sheridan and Balo appears from the hallway. Sheridan is sitting in a wheelchair and has a medical collar in his neck. Balo is looking blue pushing the wheelchair*

Sheridan: What do you want? Wasnt that enough?

*Sheridan points the screen*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 am

Mr Massivo looks at John Sheridan and smiles.

Mr Massivo: So you are alive! And have the guts to show up.

Mr Massivo takes a pause.

Mr Massivo:
So you are not a complete coward. After being here for a while, away from the ease of the jungle, I have learned something: I cannot waste time on one wormheart, when there are million others just like him outside the arena doors.

The crowd boos, and mr Massivo lets them quiet down for a while.

Mr Massivo: Time has calmed my anger, and I grow tired of this game of cat and mouse. And I see that this causes pain to my friend Balo. I feel shame, that I cost Balo his match yesterday! So I have an offer for you, moneyman. One fight, between friends. Me vs. Balo. If Balo wins, I give a oath to let you be...

The crowd is still booing mr Massivo.

Mr Massivo: If... no WHEN I win, you leave the UFW and quit being Balo's manager... And I never need to see you again.

The crowd cheers and boos

George Daniels: Well... Thats no way a fair deal.

Johnny Devil: What? It's a great deal. Mr Massivo is being very generous tonight. I'd take the deal! No more asskicking in either case for John.

Mr Massivo: So what do you say, man of gold. Will you settle for men of flesh to bring you justice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 am

*Sheridan thinks awhile*

Sheridan: So what are your stakes? For me and Balo there is everything on line, but if you loose there is nothing. If you loose you just let me be and how does that hurt you? Let me throw you a better offer! Real mens deal. If you win I will quit and leave Balo to float in the flow.. and I bet he will drown. But if you loose you sign contract with me. I will be your manager for rest of your wrestling career!

George Daniels: Now that sounds a bit more fair!

JOhnny Devil: There is a huge gain for sheridan! He would own Massivo and Balo both!

George Daniels: But if Balo looses it is end for Sheridan and Massivo gets Balo. This fight would be for Balos ownership!

Sheridan: So what do you say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Mr Massivo stares at the manager.

Mr Massivo: You got a deal, fool. Now that you have agreed to this, you cannot back down. Verbal contracts here! And I will never lose! I will save my great friend Balo from this slavehood! Your day of exit approaches, wormheart! And that exit will be by my hands!

Mr Massivo drops the microphone and heads to the exit.

George Daniels: What has he done? That match will be a close one, and most of the crowd would put their money against mr Massivo.

Johnny Devil: Hey! You are underestimating mr Massivo. He's got psyco strength! And both of them had a fight against Master Horn recently. Mr Massivo won with hands down, and Balo lost. I'll put my money on mr Massivo.

George Daniels: You'll put? Gambling is illegal in this state, you know. And your contract goes against it too.

Johnny Devil: Hey... It's not gambling, if theres no risk of losing.

George Daniels: I'm sure mr Brandon sees it that way. But be it how it may, this will be one hell-of-a fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down