United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey Rey finally anounces himself

Go down

Rey Rey finally anounces himself Empty Rey Rey finally anounces himself

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:00 pm

Rey Rey's theme song starts as he steps out of his Ferrari and makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hand

"Alot of you may not know who I am, well i'm gonna tell you who I am. I am Rey Rey the future star of UFW. You heard right, when I was first hired I knew I was going to climb the ladder and be the best wrestler there ever was."

"Well umm, I guess thats all I wanted to tell you for now. Well I guess i'll be leaving now."

The crowd starts chanting Rey Rey's name as he gets in his car and drives away to the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Rey Rey finally anounces himself Empty Re: Rey Rey finally anounces himself

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 pm

Just before Rey Rey drove off the entrance ramp ReyMysterio1 jumps out and stops him. "Hey amigo... I was hanging back there and I heard your speech about being the future star of UFW... That is all a load of basura... You see Seņor Rey Rey, UFW has only room for one Rey and that is me. So forgive me if I say this but the only ladder you will be climbing is at casas that hire you to fix thier roofs... Unlike you, I already have a match when the season opens, so let me show you how a real luchador will fight his way up tha ladder... After I defeat my opponent, what do you say lets have a go at it to see which Rey will stay and which Rey will leave?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:50 am

Rey Rey takes a moment to think

"Fine I will accept your challenge. Next week in the ring, me and you in a one-fall match too see who is the better Rey in UFW."

Rey Rey starts his car

"For your information I just don't fix roofs, I also clean gutters"

Rey Rey drives off the entrance ramp and goes to the locker room

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down