United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrillers views.

Go down

Thrillers views. Empty Thrillers views.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:18 pm

"fake" by allele hits the speakers.
kam comes walking out with a fish eye camera shot.
Kam makes his way to the ring
Wearing a Born Thriller shirt.
then kam kam jumps in the ring doing his taunt screaming out with the crowd "k a fn m"
Kam then grabs a mic.

Kam: Im out here right now to share my views on are international champ Boy Bakla aka Boy butt Pakla. He says hes a real champ... I say hes a paper champ.
He says hes a ruthless champ... I say hes a worthless champ.
He says hes the man... I say hes the biggest heshe scumbag on Earth.

Rocky says know your role... I say know your gender.
Azagoth is the lord of fire... Baklas the lord of sex change bills.
Christian Kane says strenght grows out of weakness... Well Bakla since your last doctors appointment I doubt much grows out of you at all.

Crowd chuckles.

Kam: Okay Bakla is that enough are you angry? Am I in your head yet? Well if that aint enough to get you out ill just have to keep going.

Kam pulls out a piece of paper with a list of jokes about Bakla.

Kam: How many more do I gotta say to get you so pissed off you will come out her and face me man to man?

Kam stands in the ring waiting.

Back to top Go down

Thrillers views. Empty Re: Thrillers views.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 pm

"Wow... Is that the best you can do? I mean those taunts are like so last season, just like you..." The UFWTron comes to life showing a verrry tanned Bakla. "Surely you can come up with something better than that... But don't worry, I will give you your title shot, you did promise to come out in my show for the season opener... Let's see I will schedule you for... The 16th of August... How is that barf boy?" Bakla asked Kam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:43 am

Kam: Bakla you just dont seem to get it. Maybe its all the tanning or maybe its even the sex changes i dont know. But i do know when i get my title match that belt is mine! So get use to hearing "former" in front of International Champ becouse once i get that belt your never getting it back. So what now Bag Takler?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:35 am

"Yada yada yada... All I hear is a little boy trying to sound like a big man... But we'll find out won't we? I will even bring a sick bag for you to puke in... Just to show you how nice I am..." Boy Bakla replied before laughing a high pitch irritating laugh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 am

Kam: Ill see you on the 16th.

Kam drops the mic and exits the arena as he grabs his side in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:36 pm

"Aww poor little Kammy has got a stomach ache? Tsk tsk... You should watch what you eat Kammy dearie..." Bakla taunted before the UFWtron fades to black...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum