United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Tag Title Defense for 4-Down

Go down

First Tag Title Defense for 4-Down Empty First Tag Title Defense for 4-Down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 pm

"Hardcore" Cletus makes his way to the GM's office.

He knocks on the door.

Cletus: Hey Brandon.. if you're in there, 4-Down's received a few challenges for our titles. Well, we've made our decision and we're ready to sign this thing!

Cletus waits by the door to hear if Brandon's inside.

Back to top Go down

First Tag Title Defense for 4-Down Empty Re: First Tag Title Defense for 4-Down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:03 am

"please come in. i believe we can have a match for you at our season opener," says the old lady in the general manager's office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 am

Cletus: Thanks for seeing me. I don't know if you saw, but Rock & Hawk want to go ahead and use their rematch clause.. Yeah, pretty funny. I'm sure they're still not completely healed, but bruised egos make people do crazy things!

So Horn and I mulled it over for about.. oh, ten seconds.. and decided we'd be happy to honor their rematch clause at the time you GMs feel is appropriate.

Suddenly, Horn appears in the doorway, and pushes the play button on the boombox underneath his jacket.

Cletus: And this is not a test, oh yes. 4-Down's gonna be fillin' up your mind with thoughts of finesse! So Eunice why don't you open up your mind, and let your soul get undressed? Sounds of the 4-Down gonna be pushing the vibe within you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 pm

mrs. winslow seems amused by 4-down's antics.

"well, nice to see you two being so full of energy. anyway, rock n hawk get to use their rematch clause against you for the tag titles on our season opener."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down