United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powerhouse, Lets finish this!

Go down

Powerhouse, Lets finish this! Empty Powerhouse, Lets finish this!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:02 am

"Unleash the Dragon, the Dragon, the Dragon". Sisqo Blares out and is responded to by the arena with a roar.
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of Bob "The Dragon's" greatest victories and most powerful moves
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Bob "The Dragon" makes his way into the arena
mounting a custom chopper
He stops at the top reving his engine.
He accepts the applause from the crowd.
Bob then rides to the ring, doing a full lap of the ring, parking facing the ramp.
He gets off and enters the ring as two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring.
He calls for a mic, recieves one, to the chants of Unleash" Unleash! Unleash! the music is faded out.

Bob: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

Cheers

Bob: I'll make this brief as you prefer to see what i will do, instead of telling you what i'm going to do. Powerhouse. You beat up cameramen. You attack me repeatedly from behind. You cost me a match that i was about to win.

Boos

Bob: You technically beat the hell out of me the first time we met, and now you whine like a school boy about the roll up i performed on you. Was it illegal? No! Did i still win the match? Yeah! Do i want this to be settled once and for all? Then if you're comparing me to Austin, Give me a Hell Yeah!

"Hell Yeah"

Bob: So you know what? Lets finish it tonight!

Eruption from the crowd.

Bob: I don't care what the match is, 1 on 1, Street Fight, Bar Room Brawl, heck if it takes your fancy bring some pillows if you're that way inclined.

Laughter is heard.

Bob: But i do expect one thing. You're "A" Game. Cause at the end of this one, one of us will be standing, and one of us will be out cold.

Cheers

Bob: So come out here right now and face me, or at least say when we are fighting you son of a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Powerhouse, Lets finish this! Empty Re: Powerhouse, Lets finish this!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Anima I have become by 3 days grace roars through the arena
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ramp

George Daniels: And here he comes... the man who I don't think have any conscience whatsoever
Johnny Devil: I've done some crazy things in the past but this guy is a total nutjob!
George Daniels: Where the hell is he.. OH NO! I think he's afraid!

Bob the Dragon is in the ring waiting. A look of disgust suddenly shows on his face. Power House is shown in the UFWtron in the parking lot with a burning bike behind him

Power House: Now I don't want Britney Spears to sue me or anything but I just have to say this... OOOPS! I DID IT AGAIN! hahahahahahahaha....

PH: Ei BOB! What's with that look? You actually look like your angry..... Something happened to you?

PH: Oh you want me to come out there what... you think I am afraid?? WHY WOULD I BE AFRAID of SOMEONE WHOSE MOST DESTRUCTING MANEUVER IS A ROLL-UP....HAHAHAHAHA I am not whining... Its just that I pity you... ALL that BEEF in your body and the most effective move that you can use??? A roll-up??? 1,2,3... YES YOU GOT THE PIN??? But it doesn't make you a winner

PH: WEEK after WEEK, sledgehammer shot after sledgehammer shot, you've been busted open so many times you make my grandmother's )^$$! look like a virgin! YOU SISSY BOY! So what will you do if the match will not end with a pinfall? HUH?!?! How will you move if your pushed and pushed and pushed back into a wall... You've had your chance last show... You should have finished me when you ran me over with that bike of yours.... But you didn't coz you don't know how to beat a man... all you know is pin their shoulders down on the mat and escape... hoping to ecape any pain you may have....

PH: HAHAHAHAHA that was your biggest mistake and now... you're gonna pay

Cameras show PH walking of screen carrying a sledgehammer

[color=Green]George Daniels: Is he on his way here? I think he is

Security detail had been dispatched to the ring waiting for Power House to appear waiting to seperate the two foes. Bob is still waiting in the ring eagerly waiting for Power House to appear under the tron

A commotion began in the entrance ramp and security rushed through but found no one. Cameras then zoom back into the ring to show PH and Bob The Dragon exchanging blows

George Daniels: Oh no Power House went through the crowd. And the security guys have just noticed and now they rushing the ring to seperate both wrestlers. The look of hatred can be seen in both their faces. What an explosive match this will turn out to be...

Back to top Go down