United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rude Welcome

Go down

Rude Welcome Empty Rude Welcome

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 am

A clip is aired on the titan tron of a dark figure walking in the shadows, with the camera slowly rotating to see who it is. Meanwhile a voice comes out and says low voice "What were you expecting? A monster?" Then The Deala's voice can be heard "AND NOW YOU RIOT" as soon as he says that, his song starts playing.

Riot by Three Days Grace starts playing through the speakers while lights flashing
a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing o deala doing his taunts infront of big lights, and of his finishing moves
O Deala makes his way to the ring
wearng a black shirt that says "The Deala" on the front and "And Now You Riot" on the back with big white letters also wearing gray skinny jeans and black and white DC skate shoes
coming in with his girlfriend who gives him a kiss for good luck
o deala gets in the ring and throws his shirt to the crowd and motions the with "The Deala"

O Deala gets in the ring and motions to the fans with is trademark taunt "The Deala"

O Deala: This is what the UFW is all about. Not back in there, points to the backstage or championship belts, no, its about what is most important points at the crowd YOU. The fans of UFW.

*Crowd cheers*

O Deala: I just came out here to say that O Deala has arrived in UFW, and i gotta tell everyone back there that I don't care if people back there don't like me, I am here and I am here to stay! No matter what you do to me, I'll still come back. If you knock me down, I'll get back up. If I get beaten, battered, left as a bloody pulp, I'll still be back! I'm like a cockroach, I'll never die! And I'll do it, all for the fans. So here is what I was coming out to say. I am handing out an open invitation match for anyone back there for my debut. Because no matter what, you are gonna get trapped, you are gonna get trapped in the Deala Death Trap. AND NOW YOU RIOT

*crowd cheers*

The lights go out around the whole arena as the crowd quiets down a bit because they are confused. The Lights come back on and when they look in the ring, they see O Deala Battered and bloodied

George Daniels: Oh My GOD. Who could have done a thing like that?

Johnny Devil I have no clue George, but I have a feeling that we haven't heard the end of this one because it looks like someone has accepted his challenge.

(I need someone to fill in the gap of who attacked me in the dark. Smile )
(I know its not that good, but I'll get better.)

Back to top Go down

Rude Welcome Empty Re: Rude Welcome

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:39 pm

George Daniels: "Somebody must be responsible for this attack to the newcomer Any ideas Johnny?"

Johnny Devil: "Definitely, the question is who. It could be anybody."

Not just anybody... NOTNobody!!! A voice boomed from the speakers.

Johnny Devil: "Of course it's not nobody. It has to be somebody."

George Daniels: "I think the attacker just introduced himself, he's NOTNobody Johnny."

Johnny Devil: "That's what I said... He must be somebody since he can't be nobody. Stop stating the obvious."

George Daniels: "No, I mean the attacker's name is NOTNobody."

NOTNobody: "That's right, it was me, I've been in UFW for a while now and NO ONE still has taken noticed of me."

Johnny Devil: "With a name like NOTNobody, I wouldn't be surprised."

NOTNobody: "Shut your trap Johnny! As I was saying, I've been here a long time yet no one took notice of me. So what better way to prove myself by beating up a newcomer. Remember my name folks. I AM NOTNOBODY!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:27 pm

dude, that was good
I gotta think of the second part to it

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: