United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Breed's Dominance

Go down

The New Breed's Dominance Empty The New Breed's Dominance

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Tubular Hell starts playing around the arena as the crowd begin their chorus of boos.
The lights go out as only a purple spotlight remains on the stage area where Chriso appears through smoke.
He wears his usual Overcoat and hat low over the eyes as he makes his way to the ring.
As he gets in to the center of the ring, he kneels down and strikes the floor with his fist bringing the lights back up.
He pulls out a mic from his overcoat and begins to speak.

Last Night.....
Was the night of the Feast.....
The New Breed have arisen.....
We Fear No One.....
But everyone.....
Should fear us!!!......

The crowd boo loudly but Chriso ignores them.

We did what no man has done in UFW before.....
we dismantled the Normals.....
and sucked out their souls......
but SadMan's soul still remains.....
We just decided to send a message to him.....
and give him a glimpse of Hell as the flames rose up and took him.....
and his body crumbled to Dust!!!

Chants of SadMan and Normal Rules begins around the arena as Chriso stops and stares around clearly annoyed.

But now we know where other wrestlers alliegance lies.....
We have Chasm..... *Crowd Cheers*
Pelin....... *Crowd Cheers again*
Kam....... *Crowd cheer*
And even Massivo who we thought was one of us.....
but he has chosen the wrong side......

Crowd boo and chant each HKH members names.
Chriso continues.

But i am curious......
where was Robert last night?.....
Surely after all these days of blood and toil.....
we would have wanted to join in?.......
Or has he finally come to realise.....
who are the REAL men of this company.....
has he finally gotten smart?......
i know two people who HAVENT!!!

Chriso exits the ring and walks over to the announce table.

George Daniels: I think we should move Joh..... *choke sound is made as the mic falls off his head*

Johnny Devil: I think your ri....*another choke noise as Johnnys mic is ripped from his head*

Chriso picks up both men by the throat and rolls them into the ring as the crowd boo louder than ever.
They get to their feet as Chriso walks up towards them as the beg Chriso.
Chriso grabs both men by their throats and stares deep into each mans eyes.
He suddenly hoists them high of the floor one in each hand and slams them down for a Double Chokeslam as both bodies lay motionless on the floor.
Chriso picks up his mic again.

You want to keep calling us Freaks.....
Hell is on earth....
and you two have ring side seats......
Let this be a message to you Normals backstage.....
whoever thinks they can take down the New Breed.....
let them show themselves now!!!

Chriso waits among boo's as Johnny and George still lie motionless, paramedics not daring to get close.

Back to top Go down

The New Breed's Dominance Empty Re: The New Breed's Dominance

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 pm

"What's up people?" by Maximum The Hormone hits in the arena as Robert comes out in his normal clothes. He calmly walk toward the ring while giving some five to the fans then he slides in

Robert Conrey: "There is something, The Rockstar doesn't understand. Why, oh why, when the people turns jackasses like you. They gain a big blabbing boring mouth?"

Most of the crowd cheer while Chriso's fan booes

Robert Conrey: "You wonder where I was? I was in hospital you little deadman, if you failed to see the cheap shot that Darkness thrown at me with his... mist. anyway... You talk about the superiority of you "new Breed"? Don't make me laugh Chriso, Darkness took me out with a cheap shot, in the match I scored a win lightening fast, he didn't even knew what in the rock hell hit him!"

Again the crowd cheer

Robert Conrey: "That's the superiority of the New Breed? Losing to me in less than a minute? Congratulations! You guys are really something! What are you guys without your little tricks, nothing, I tell you. I dismantled Darkness, I will take down I Zombie, then the rest of the "New Breed"... and finally. I want my big prize. My revenge on you!"

Robert looks to Chriso with a smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Chriso looks over to Robert with a grin on his face.

Robert.....
you have been the first in ages.....
to fall to Darkness' mist......
he is proving to not be worthy of us.....
but on Tuesday we have given him a test.....
if he survives.....
he stays with us......
if he falls.....
he is gone and never again to taint the name of The New Breed.

Chriso walks over the Johnny and gives him a little kick.

You say you were in hospital?....
that doesnt sound like the Robert i knew....
the Robert i knew would never let ANY injury stop him.....
if all we have to do is give you an injury for you never to bother us again.....
then so be it.....
BUT.....
We wont do that.....
because if you survive against Zombie, Azagoth......
i will look forward to ripping your soul from your body.....
when you are lying in your grave......
ONCE....And for All.....

Chriso looks down at the commentators again.

Would you like to save these guys Robert?.....
do you want to be the hero once again.....
then come on down and get them.....
if you can get past me!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Robert looks for a while to Chriso, then he speaks again

Robert Conrey: "Eheh, that's funny. You talk about injures? I know one hundred ways to injury you and your new friends. You think to know me and you forget that? Well, study again on who is the Rockstar man"

Conrey gesture toward Chriso like he is snapping his ankle

Robert Conrey: "I seriously hope for Darkness that he won't make it into the New Breed, or I'll have to take him out for good too. I don't like cheap shots like you know. Like I don't like who think to be better than others. I know my chances, and I know that I've to fear JUST cheap shots from anyone in the 'New Breed', they are not in my league. Except you, you will be an interesting challenge..."

He steps down from the ring and heads toward Chriso

Robert Conrey: "I wanted to wait for the 'big prize', but if you want me to deathlock you now, let's rock..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Chriso smiles as Robert makes his way to the ring.

Then come on.....
Show me HOW you will injure me!!!

Chriso picks up Johnny and throws him over the top rope onto Robert.
Robert falls down but recovers and gets straight back up heading towards the ring more angry than ever.
Chriso starts throwing punches as he backs Robert into the corner.
He takes a few steps back before running at Conrey who elbows Chriso to the face.
Chriso stumbles around the ring holding his jaw.
Robert flies out of the corner with his own punches sending the crowd wild.
Suddenly Chriso grabs Conrey's fist into a fistlock as Conrey is overwhelmed and sinks down to one knee trying to release Chriso's grip.

Come On!!!!.....
is THIS all the Normals have to offer?.....
You will ALL bow down to The New Breed......
Like Conrey here!!!

Chriso keeps his hold on Conrey as another wrestler runs down the ramp

(OOC:Another normal here please lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:42 pm

Pelin was running down from the ramp towards ring. There was no fancy music from the speakers, but his footsteps sounded like a war drum on a fast lane.
In full speed he jumped on to announcers table, bounced off him and fly over to the ring, missing top rope for maybe a fraction of an inch.

As he connected with Chriso in a Swan dive, impact send them both rolling towards center of the ring.
Still feeling dull pain in his body from yesterdays fight, Pelin let Chriso loose and roll to other side of ring thus leaving him to be in-between him and Robert.

Slowly he stands up and asked Chriso with ironic grin:
“You rang, milord?!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Chriso stands up shaking off the impact.
He looks at both Pelin and Robert with interest and smiles once more.

Maybe a bit more challenging.....
Zombie will be seeing Pelin soon.....
so i will actually save you Pelin.....
and end your life faster than being eaten alive!!!

Chriso circles both men, suddenly springing onto Pelin.
Pelin see's it coming and sidesteps allowing Robert to grab Chriso in a MasterLock hold and ordering Pelin to punch.
Pelin wastes no time in laying into Chriso with blow after blow as Chriso is slowly being weakened.
He eventually goes down to his knees from being winded.
Pelin stops and goes outside for a chair.
While Pelin is outside, Chriso suddenly musters all his strength and brings his arms down rapidly winding Robert with an elbow and sending him face first to the turnbuckle.
Pelin gets back in the ring with the Chair to be met by a Big Boot as he raises it.
Chriso grabs both mens fist, one in each hand and applies his fistlock once more.

Well that was touch and go there for a moment.....
always remember.....
to ever stand a chance.....
you both need to stick together!!!

Fans boo as Chriso looks towards the back.

The rest of you Normals......
Should i expect anymore of you?.....
or shall i just finish these two NOW!!!???

(OOC:Another Normal please lol.
Sorry you guys are getting beat atm but after this next normal runs in, they will overwhelm Chriso lol
Unless after that a NB runs in)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Suddenly a hooded man runs into the ring from the crowd. He gets behind Chriso before Chriso knows he's even there. The crowd is stunned to see some would be guy just charge into the ring. The hooded man dodges a clothsline attempt by Chriso when he noticed the guy behind him. The man grabs Chriso from behind and does a reverse neck breaker on Chriso sending him to the ground grabbing his throat in pain. The hooded man stands over Chriso and begins to violently kick Chriso in the stomach as Chriso tries to get to his knees. The hooded man walks over to Conrey and helps him back to his feet. The man turns around and sees Chriso getting back to his feet, so he runs wildly at Chriso clothslining him over the top rope and onto the floor below. The hooded man climbs to the top turnbuckle and begins staring in Chriso's direction. Chriso looks up at the man wondering who jumped him from behind. The crowd is cheering as the man continues to taunt Chriso from high above. Conrey and Pelin gain back some composure as they look onto the man above. The man removes the hood and revealing himself as.....

Temperedjoker.

The fans begin cheering loudly as Joker continues to stare at Chriso. He gets down from the turnbuckle and grabs on of the mics in the ring.

Joker: I tried to stay neutral in this Chriso. I didn't want to get involved in this little battle you will soon lose, but your boys forced my hand. Your little monsters decided it was time to touch Michelle. Your little freaks decided to try to get rid of my child. Now you have a new enemy Chriso. All of your little freaks will now see what it's like to have a new terror against you. You've brought in.... THE JOKER!!!!

The fans erupt in cheers as Joker continues to stare at Chriso. He waits for the fans to die down before he speaks again.

Joker: The Joker everyone once cheered for is now back Chriso. The Joker that was willing to fly from ringpost to ringpost to fight for justice. The Joker that everyone thought was lost forever. You wanted a new kind of war Chriso. Well thanks to your little friends you got one. Now if you or anyone of your little friends wants to come out here and get into this ring with Pelin, The Rockstar, and myself.... BRING IT BOY!!!

Joker throws down the mic and begins to taunt Chriso once again.

(OOC: Next)
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Chriso looks up at Joker with wide eyes angry.
He goes towards the ropes and gets on the apron as Joker,Conrey and Pelin let him in.
He stands on the far corner from the 3 with a mic in hand.

Joker.....
I understand your pain.....
you now hate me.....
because i am one of the new breed.....
but what you must understand is.....
i do not control them.....
their actions are nothing to do with me.....
i have not heared about this plan to do with Michelle....
OR your baby......
But if you still have bone to pick with me....
then lets go!!!

Chriso throws the mic down as he prepares for the assault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:06 am

I Zombies starts playing and the fans start to boo. Zombie comes out grining as he walks down the ramp. He runs to the ring and slides in. He grabs a mic and looks at Joker.

I Zombie: You get yourself into this Joker and your closer to ME! I dont mind ... because its two birds with one stone. You wanna fight for justice? You wanna join these ... freaks .. as I .. points to himself .. call them! Knowing all the time that the red eyes that glow in your skull .... is ANYTHING but normal! And you will be forced to team with other people ... that doesnt make Michelle any safer ... whats gonna happen to these guys after this is all done?!?! You gonna take them out too? And make Michelle "more safer" again?

The fans boo and some can be heard cheering.

I Zombie: You woulda had one enemy in me! Now you got the so called "freaks" on your ass and Im happy for you! He grins slyly and watches Joker intently

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:42 am

Joker grabs the mic he threw down and walks over to Zombie. He raises the mic.

Joker: I never said I was joining anyone Zombie. I'm just out here to make you little bitches pay for your interference. So what do you say Zombie? Ready to dance?

Joker tosses the mic and jumps onto Zombie throwing punches left and right. Chriso, Conrey, and Pelin begin brawling again as Joker and Zombie continue to try and gain the upper hand. Joker begins ripping dead flesh from Zombies body as he tries to rip off his face.

(OOC: Next)
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 am

A man rolls out from under the ring, bringing out a trash can

He throws it in the ring for Zombie. Zombie picks it up and smacks Joker in the head
When Zombie turns around, He gets smacked in the face with brass knuckles by Mr Revenge

Mr Revenge picks up a mic
You normal folk make me SICK!
You want to rid the UFW of the what, FREAKS??
I'M A FREAK!
I'M PSYCHOTIC
AND I LOVE IT!
SO bring it on normies, because its time for us FREAKS to get REVENGE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:15 pm

I Zombie puts a hand to his forehead and shakes his head trying to get his eyes back into focus. He looks at Mr Revenge and gets up. Zombie looks at him open eyed in anger. Zombie then looks over at Joker on the ring floor.
Zombie goes over to Joker, picks him up and sets Joker up in the powerbomb position. Zombie throws Joker down from his shoulders and as he does Mr Revenge grabs Joker by his left side and helps slam Joker down with more power.
I Zombie looks at Mr Revenge and grins at him. Suddenly Mr Revenge cracks Zombie in the face again with the brass knuckles. Zombie grabs his mouth and looks at Mr Revenge with anger again. Zombie can be seen mouthing the words "crazy son-of-a-b~*@h!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:14 pm

*BAM*
While everyone is stunned by the newcomer, Robert connects a superkick on I Zombie, then he quickly slide out from the ring pulling out Joker by a leg

Robert Conrey: "Don't think I've forgot about you!"

Robert gesture to the others to come out from the ring, not willing to put up a brawl now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:47 pm

When the "normals" where walking up the ramp Azagoth appears on top of it... and throwing a molotov cocktail to the midlle of the ramp, he creates a wall of fire that don't let anyone come or leave...

Where do you think your going boys?????
Do you think this is over...
just like that... without a single flame from me????

ahh!!!!!????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:17 pm

As soon as Azagoth throw his cocktail on the ramp, local security personnel grabbed fire extinguishers and started to put fire down cursing him cause he set fire on arena second time in four days.
Pelin grabbed extinguisher from closest security guy and sprayed Azagoth with foam.

“Azagoth, cool down!” said Pelin while passing by foam covered pyro and exiting arena with Joker and Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 am

OOC: Hey umm I screwed up my roleplay
I was meant to be on Zombies side, saying I am a Freak

Should I change it or just stay on the normal side?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:32 am

OOC: Dont worry about it. You said you were psychotic, a freak and your proud of it. So hitting people on your side could be one of your psychotic mannerisms. Razz Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:25 am

The wolf howled as the mishap continued... members of the audience stepping aside as a slightly bored looking Chasm stepped into the fray... a pair of already extended cobra batons..

"Looks like I missed the party.... but somehow I think I'm just in time for the war..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:16 am

Zombie wrote:OOC: Dont worry about it. You said you were psychotic, a freak and your proud of it. So hitting people on your side could be one of your psychotic mannerisms. Razz Smile
Sounds like a good idea there mate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum