United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pie trow contest

Go down

pie trow contest Empty pie trow contest

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:39 pm

Mojo is standing in the ring with a table full of pie's
Welcome people on the UFW pie trowing contest
crowd is very quit
yes people we are going to have a contest right here
whe are going to get some people out of this public and the winner will get a free ticket to the next show and a secret what will be reveald on the next show

the titon screen turns on and show the public
now there comes a spot light and that will stop at the people who screems the hardest Pie jumping will also help
George Daniels the crowd is going totally crazzy and now pie is heart to the whole building
Johnny Devil yea he nows how to get to the public i think i get a head attack from it let them stop

and the spot stopped by a guy who has a Joker shirt and a hat where stands UFW the guy is getting to the ring with some securty helping him to get trough

and we need some more people now 2 spot light at the same time so lets hear your self!!!

now 2 spots are going trough a complete crazzy public and stops on a girls with the UFW tag team replica belt and wearing a shirt of 4-down and the other stoped on a teener wearing everything that is for sale from HKH there both getting helped to the ring

we are now good with people so can we have any name's
He thanks for it my name is leroy bouman
i'am Lindsay van der hel many thanks i 'am already so long a fan of UFW and then most of Cletus sorry for that
no problem no hard feelings Cletus is a good wrestler no doubt about it and what is your name kid
he yourre awesome just like everybody from HKH i hope one of you is getting a title shot one of this days and i'am micheal clark by the way

great to have you all here and now lets start with the contest we first gonna watch a video to show the idea
now the titon screens show Mojo threw Pies at Funnybone hitting him right in the face and the screens fade off again

that is the whole point hitting Funnybone in the face but because hi is probaly not sitting still we have made a bord of him janitor please bring me the bord
and there is rey mysterio01 walking out of the entrace setting the bord a couple of feet before the ring and walks of again
now Leroy you may trow with the orange pie and aim for his head
leroy grabs the orange pie and throws hitting someone in the crowd
whooo where did you aimed for anyway now it is Lindasy turn you may grab the pink one
Lindsay grabs the Grey pie and trows hit Funnybone right in the face
you where told to trew the PINK one not the grey but who cares about and now lats but not least i hope Micheal
micheals picks up the pink pie and trew the pie on Funnybone but hits him on the throat
a that was close but not as good as what was needed so i will have to send you guys off with some mercandise and hope that you will follow UFW and see what for secret something Lindsay is going to do or going to get lindsay here you have your ticket to the next show and we will discus it later on

Mojo no walks out of the ring and just before going backstage he put the microphone yet again close to his mouth and say
you where amasing and hope you all liked it and keep watching Mojo Jojo on UFW have a safe trip home

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum