United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all love and barf.

Go down

all love and barf. Empty all love and barf.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:03 am

Fake by Allele hits the UFW speakers as Kam and Kelly make there way to the ring.
Kam helps in the sad and depressed Kelly in the ring befor getting in himself. Then gets a mic from the ring anouncer.

Kam: Bakla this things is gone to far this is between me and you and Kelly needs to be left out of it. Dont you love her? Look at her shes been crying for days.

Kelly rips the mic out of Kams hands.

Kelly: Bakla HOW COULD YOU!!!! I loved you, I loved you and i still love you.

Kelly screams befor Kam takes the mic back.

Kam: Kelly calm down its all going to be alright I promise. Bakla dont you think you could at least get out here and try for once?

Back to top Go down

all love and barf. Empty Re: all love and barf.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:10 am

Bakla steps out from the back with a mic in hand. "YOU LOVE ME?!!! You love me and yet you side with Kam?! BULLLLLLLSHITTT!!! I'm through letting you break my heart over and over again. As of this day I am through being bisexual, I'm exclusively an only-male man..." Bakla shouted into the mic. "You can keep that slut Kam, I don't care and don't need to find out what you do behind closed doors, that chapter of my life is over." Bakla continued amidst the BOOS from the crowd. "This is all that matters for now..." Bakla holds up the UFW International Title up in the air as more BOOS are heard. "And Kam dearie? I'd be careful from now on if I were you, specially when you bend over, you never know when I'll be behind you." Bakla laughed as it disappeared slowly to the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:20 am

Funnybone watch's all this totally flabbergasted Oh! My! best I stay out of this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am

Kelly crys on Kams shoulders.
Kam starts to stumble around and then falls to his knees vomiting blood out.

Kelly: HELP! PLEASE HELP!!!

Paramedics come running to the aid of Kam.

George Daniels: This doesn't look good for Kam, seeing as how he has a match Saturday.
Johnny Devil: Oh he's just faking it the big baby.
George Daniels: Are you that big of a ass that you can't tell a grown man is in great pain.
Johnny Devil: Well all im saying it no one has checked him for blood packets.
George Daniels: Your hopless you know that right.

The paramedics carry out Kam on a stretcher with Kelly behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down