United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whose next????

Go down

whose next???? Empty whose next????

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm

DOWN's 'On March the Saints' Blast through the sound system. Dank Buddha makes his way threw the crowd. Dressed in his street clothes combat boots, leather pants, DOWN t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, a green bandana around his head, and around his waist the UFW middleweight championship belt. He does the Dank pose on the barrier, rolls into the ring and goes to all the turnbuckles doing his taunt.

Dank: Well, you know me I AM... THE ONE... THE ONLY... THE UNITED FRONT WRESTLING MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION...DANK BUDDHA...'THE LAIDBACK MASTER OF DISASTER!!!!

Well again...
(the pops are huge) Whoa thanks, so i survived the fire i stll got my belt, and i want to know. Whose next? Uh, who wants a shot at greatness, i stand here your fighting champion. Well boys in the back. whose next?

Back to top Go down

whose next???? Empty Re: whose next????

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Shadow Of The Day hits the arena and from backstage comes Shadow_Warrior in his street clothes.

Well well...so you area fighting champion.

The crowd cheers Dank.

Weel guess what. I am a fighting superstar and if it's ok with you i'm your next challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Dank smiles as Shadow came out to challenge him.

Dank: Ok Shadow you came out your on. You want a shot you got it and cos i rescept you i wont make you jump any whoops. since we faced off in tag matches yeah so you got the first title shot in this new 'Season of Violence', cool with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Shadow_Warrior smirks a bit.

I don't mean to disrespect you but all this story about me going to jail i have leraned that anything comes to you in a silver plate. You have to fight for everything you have in your life. Some if it is ok with you first i would like to earn that title shot having a number one contender match with you. Is that ok with you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Dank : Ok if thats what you want Shadow. but i dont think anybody wants to go after this belt since i own it, but come backstage there got to be somebody who wants the chance. And Shadow i dont care ya went to jail Sheridan got in your way and you took him out his dumb luck he died no offence to Balo but shit happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:26 pm

I know man. But as people say...jail changes a guy. And i got changed while i was in there. And i want to fight with you because of the respect i have for you and for the title you own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:48 pm

Dank: ok then you beat me you get a title shot you lose you get nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:08 pm

That's the deal man. Looking forward to meeting you in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Pelin claps his hands from the audience. When e gets attention of the both wrestlers he give them respectful nod.
Great, two good wrestlers, and lots of respect to each other. I really like that, and I look forward to watch your next match. I am, I need to say, bit surprised that only one wrestler stand up to the champs challenge. But maybe we need to give them some more time.
Anyway Dank, I will watch your back this season, but I will watch you too. So on the end of it, we can have flashback to good old days and making of UFW.

He gave big smile to Dank
What to say, I miss my old sparing partner, and if you will still hold the belt, even better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Dank: Pelin thanx, yes i miss sparing with you too. I look foward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:59 pm

No Pelin i want you to know i respect you a lot and wanted to ask you a thing. Are you not a member of HKH anymore??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum