United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanting some answers

Go down

wanting some answers Empty wanting some answers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:51 am

May i come in???

The voice is from Shadow_Warrior who is standing outside the GM's office waiting to be received.

Back to top Go down

wanting some answers Empty Re: wanting some answers

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:10 pm

mrs. winslow looks up from her computer screen.

"yes, would you like to have a seat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:30 am

Thanks, i will.

Shadow_Warrior sits down and looks to Mrs. Winslow.

I am here to know my future. I have beaten CK the superstar with the most long undefeated streak in the history of UFW in a losser leaves UFW match wich, of course send him out. Now with that win i was hopping to get a boost here and estabilshed myself arround the top for good. So all i want to know is...what does the administration of UFW have in store for me for the future. What's my future here.

Shadow_Warrior stares at Mrs Winslow wainting for an answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:35 pm

mrs winslow listens to shadow warrior's petition.

"yes, you had a very impressive victory over christian kane. i think that has helped make you a contender for the united middleweight title. do note however, that just means you are eligible to be a contender, not get a title match right away."

shadow warrior begins to speak, only for the old woman to interrupt.

"you have to remember, dank buddha still has a guaranteed rematch for that belt. we also have power house, who has made his claims for a championship match. a few matches can be made to help improve your title opportunities. what do you say about a match this coming tuesday?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:58 pm

Shadow_Warrior nods with his head in agreement.

I am not demanding a tilte match....i just wanted to know what the administration has in store for me.

Shadow_Warrior pauses a bit to drink some water and then continues

I was only worried. In my modest opinion i was left out a couple times in the past from the top action and i was worried that these two straight shows without a match would be another of those situations with me being igonred as a gifted superstar. And i wanted to make things clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 pm

"while i agree that you have talent, i have doubts on whether you can get over the hump," the old woman responded.

"i've seen you challenge for titles and come up short. if i remember it correctly, just recently you lost a nontitle challenge to dank buddha."

"but that being said, i think you are also improving. so i'll tell you what. i'll give you a match this coming united gathering. we shall see how you fare and take the next step from there. is this a deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:34 pm

OH yeah a done deal. And i promise i will not disapoint you. Now if you excuse me i have to go train. Thanks for your time.

Shadow_Warrior leaves the gm office and goes to the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:01 pm

"ok the place is empty.... shhhhh!! we gotta disable the CCTV first ... ok bring that shirt of tempered joker"

"funnybone should be having a title match not these other loosers, but no he keeps saying ... be patient our time will come.. well our time is now..."

"trash the place and tear up dank budda and shadow warriors contracts... best we take the camera's with us... omg dude pushing a turd on her desk is a bit rough"

"lets go, but first leave a piece of tempered jokers shirt behind as evidence"

with that the midgets leave the scene of chaos caused and go to the nearest strip club...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down