United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting is own fight

Go down

getting is own fight Empty getting is own fight

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Shadow_Warrior comes to the ring without music not doing his habitual entrance moves, walking real fast with a mic in his hands. He rolls under the bottom rope to get to the ring.

So i walk to the gm office looking for some answers but it seems nobody was available to receive me. So that brings me out here. As you all know i have defeated Christian Kane, the superstar with the longest undefeat streak here in UFW and i have beaten him.

Some of the fans chant Shadow_Warrior name while others chant CK's.

But despite that fact it seems that once agains i am underrated here....but that's gonna stop. It seems everybody sees me as a mid carder superstar. But that's the end of it...i'm gonna proove i'm ready for top flights. So i'm issuing a challenge right here right now to evreyboby who has the guts to come here.

Shadow_Warrior waits sitting on one of the top turnbuckles.

Back to top Go down

getting is own fight Empty Re: getting is own fight

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Shadow_Warrior seems to be tired of waiting for someone to show up.

What's the matter??? You're all a bunch of girls out there?? No one with balls to come down that ring??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Without any music, the arena goes dark and pyro's begin going off. A strobe light begins flashing and a figure is seen walking in front of the light. The figure's right hand goes up, straightens what must be a tie, and then he places his hand in his pocket. The lights come on, and Raul Stevens is standing at the top of the entrance ramp, wearing a black suit.

getting is own fight Raul3

The fans are completely quiet as they look to Shadow_Warrioe in the ring to see his response. Shadow_Warrior looks as confused as they do at the newcomer.

Raul Stevens: Hey, I just showed up - and did you know there's a bunch of angry midgets running around back there?

I was introducing myself to the GM, and she ran off to take care of a problem, so I decided to give myself a tour. And then I heard you rambling and saw you pouting in the ring.

Wow - your mom must be proud. Tell you what, I'll go wait for the GM to come back, and ask her for a match with you. By the way, I'm Raul Stevens - good to make your acquaintance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:44 pm

Shadow_Warrior looks confused to Raul Stevens??

Who the hell are you?? More newcomers who think they are the strongest and the best. With a lot of talk that when in the ring do nothing??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:57 pm

I know that talk is cheap, but it wasn't talk that got me the contract I have. I'm not here to talk, and I'm not even sure I'm the best. That's what the ring is for, right? If the GM gives us a match, here's what you'll know at the end of it - the ring's for wrestling, not for talking, and that I'm here for real.

When we're done, we'll shake hands and walk out friends. I'm not going to start my stay by making an enemy out of a legend to be. Besides, seems to me you could use a friend or two around here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Perhaps you're right. But at the moment the only person i trust is my brother no one else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:48 pm

By the way Massivo Sheridan come down here. I have to talk to you. We have some things to put an end to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:07 am

*Sheridan, Massivo and Balo enters the arena and walks to the ring*

Sheridan: What do you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:26 am

Mr Massivo eyes Shadow Warrior warily. His eyes are fixed in Shadow Warrior behind his Jaguarskin mask. Something seems... off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 am

I just called you to say you no longer have to be worried of me taking your title. ME and 4Real are leaving for good. We can't stay in a place where people get attacked all the time and no attacker is found. I loved all the time i passed here but is time for me to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Sheridan: We could keep you safe.. But its your choice.

*Sheridan turns towards the exit and starts walking*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Mr Massivo: Fair well. Let not the Ancient Ones bite. And should you come back someday... You can always count on a glorious battle on that ring. You need nothing but Bring your Blood!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down