United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for Shadow_Warrior

Go down

Waiting for Shadow_Warrior Empty Waiting for Shadow_Warrior

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:44 pm

"Hardcore" Cletus and "Master" Horn are seen hanging out in the parking lot outside of the arena. A member of the ring crew passes by.

Cletus: Hey bud, did you see Shadow_Warrior on your way out? We've got a message to deliver to him.

Ring Crew Rat: Yeah I saw him earlier, chatting it up with Mr. Massivo.. hey, aren't you guys defending your titles against Massivo and Balo at the PPV?

Cletus: Yeah, so now you should get the picture. Thanks bud.

Cletus and Horn continue waiting.

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Shadow_Warrior Empty Re: Waiting for Shadow_Warrior

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Shadow_Warrior walks to the parking lot to leave the arena. As he get's closer to his car he sees Master Horn and Hardcore Cletus aproaching him. He raises his head to confront them.

May i help you gentleman??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Cletus nods at Horn. Horn walks up to Shadow_Warrior and stands firmly in front of him.

Cletus: We shouldn't have to tell you that one of our goals here was to rid the tag team division of the cheating and trickery that had run rampant before. We know you have been talking to Mr Massivo and that something is up. We just wanted to let you know that if you interfere in our match, you will have hell to pay.

Horn: Yes.. Shadow_Warrior.. we fight fire with fire.. Or worse. If you attempt to cost us our tag team titles.. it will be much worse.

Horn flashes Shadow_Warrior a crooked smile and steps aside, allowing him to pass if he chooses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Shadow_Warrior smirks at both of them.

I just have one thing to say to both of you. I don't obbey anyone. And it's not gonna be who will tell me what to do or not to do. And you know what. Beeing a tag contender myself perhaps i show up at Battleground to scout the competition.

Shadow_Warrior enters his car and then we opens up a window.

See you Saturday boys!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Cletus and Horn wave at Shadow_Warrior's car as he departs.

Cletus: At least he can't say we didn't warn him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down