United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mad buddha

Go down

the mad buddha Empty the mad buddha

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Dank Buddha walks straight into Eunice's office without knocking.

Dank: If i thoought by being polite i'd get what i wanted i would of. Now i asked for my rematch but Bakla got a shot instead hmmm, since you havent given me my rematch i talk to a attorney, and he's willing to take on my case, not that i wanna go there.

We both know Bakla lil buttbuddies dont want RIOT or more importantly me to have a shot their know what i know what i think you know if i get my title rematch i get my title back. Now what are you going to do about it.

Back to top Go down

the mad buddha Empty Re: the mad buddha

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:26 am

still fuming thanks to robert conrey, mr winslow just stares at her latest visitor.

"you think boy bakla is conspiring against you? you, his very very best friend?"

she quickly shakes her head, correcting herself.

"i'm sorry, my mistake. i am not concerned with how your relationship with bakla is going lately. i am going to tell you that you will have your rematch, but it will be at the discretion of this office. whatever it is you are seeing right now with bakla's little group....well, i don't really care. but you will get your rematch in due time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:29 pm

Dank: Wow due time....hmmm. Well it will take due time for me to call my attorney. Bakla's will take due time now that i sided with RIOT in this mess. Cos of you letting know in due time that i had a title match when in fact it said NON-TITLE, So take due time and and give me a straight answer or i'll in due time make my owe, i wonder how the board would feel if a wrestler sued the fed on your watch for not doing your job in time uh, Eunice.

Now i know you want me out of here just give a date ,shot at my title i'll leave and we both will be happier right? I wont have to use a my new attorney, come on Eunice be the great GM you know you can be and give me my date to my rematch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:03 pm

All of a sudden the door leading to another office connected to Eunice' opens and standing before Dank Buddha is the former GM of UFW, Brandon.

Brandon looks over to Eunice with a smile and speaks.

Vice-Chairman Brandon: Eunice. Like always you have done an extremely great job with the books. Things are looking great and we are making more money than ever. I am sure that the board will unanimously vote for your bonus this season. Keep up the good work.

Brandon turns to Dank and his smile fades away. his face tenses up and when he speaks, there is a sternness that has not been heard in awhile.

Vice-Chairman Brandon: As for you Mr. Buddha. You may do whatever you like with your attorney. I am more than sure that the 10 we have on speed dial can handle this little nonsense you are trying to trouble us with. Ms. Winslow said she would let you know in good time when you would have your rematch. If you had an attorney that was worth a damn, he would have noticed in the contract that we never stated when that re-match would come. Just that you would get one. Now if you don't mind, Eunice and myself have more important things to discuss without you being a distraction.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Dank: Oh now i'm a scared dads here! i aint going anywhere til i get my rematch Pierce. YOU think i dont now you got alot of attorneys and i only got the one. You think i cant still f up your day to day opperations. Tell ya what Pierce you tell Eunice here to give me my rematch and i'll leave quitelt and quickly, and you wont here from my again...for awhile but most likely next season or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm

Brandon laughs at Danks threats. He stops and returns his attention to Dank once again.

Vice-Chairman Brandon: Ok Mr. Buddha. You want your rematch huh? Fine then. I will give you a date. You will have your rematch sometime this season. When we give it to you is completely at the discretion of Ms. Winslow, but with your attitude you are showing and the disrespect you have shown to this company these past few weeks. More than likely I would think it wouldn't be until our next PPV. That way UFW can display just how bad Riot! really is. Now that you have an answer..... leave.

Brandon returns his attention to Eunice.

Vice-Chairman Brandon: I apologize for stepping on your toes there Ms. Winslow. Now if we could have no further distractions, I want to finish our discussion with the boards idea to solve this Riot! rebellion.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Dank smiles as he leaves, softing singing Johnny Paycheck's "take this job and shoke it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down