United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aarons question

Go down

Aarons question Empty Aarons question

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Aaron O'Shea of the Pariahs walks into the GM's office and sits down.
OK what where you talkin about back there, Eunice I dont understand the problem in helping Raul.

Back to top Go down

Aarons question Empty Re: Aarons question

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 am

the general manager gives her visitor a sharp look.

"the problem here is that while riot clearly presented themselves as a threat, your group opted to do nothing. your group divided the loyalties of the people in the locker room. even someone like azagoth - a man who is clearly ready to go attack people for almost the slightest reason - decided to just sit back."

"your group chose to not make a stand for anything. and it's costing everybody now."

"and what did i find when i went to pay mr cletus a visit? i see you, as a representative of your group, trying to recruit him away from the people ufw needs to fight riot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:49 am

Woah woah woah, hold up. I'm paying my good friend Cletus a visit to see if he's still down with me, and to see if he's willing to fight with us, IF the time comes. Right now the pariahs are laying low and picking up our cheques every week until we find out whats in our best interests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:32 pm

the general manager's eyes narrow at what aaron o'shea's words.

"i see. thank you very much then for letting me know what you really feel. this office will keep that in mind once your contract is up for renewal. now if you don't mind, leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh so you're gonna fire me because I'm aligned with these guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:13 pm

"that's highly presumptious of you to think, mr o'shea. ufw pays the salaries of everyone in the pariah group, and that does not involve you and your associates just - as you say - lying low and picking up our checks. your display of loyalty plus your attitude problem will weigh considerably on your contract status."

the old woman slowly rises from her seat.

"the fact is, i have trouble trusting your group now because your leader sold me on a deal, only to change the very terms of that deal behind my back. as for the rest....you know, i really shouldnt even be having this conversation with you, since it is so clear you've been fed all this nonsense about 'lying low' from boy bakla. so please do yourself a favor, mr o'shea. leave this office. i hope you do have the sense not to raise your voice, slam the door on your way out, throw things around, or do anything that's a clue of you having a hissy fit."

with that, mrs winslow sits down and returns to her documents, completely ignoring o'shea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:20 pm

No I was raised as a gentleman maam, and I bid you adoo, although I might have to keep my options open if my salary depletes.
Aaron smerks and walks out of the office with a swagger about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down