United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Restless Undead...

Go down

The Restless Undead... Empty The Restless Undead...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Continued from... https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com/riot-gm-office-f20/inside-the-new-office-t2370.htm#19021

Bakla steps into the clinic after being paged by Dr. Booboo B. Gone. What concerned Bakla was the hissing and screaming coming from a voice from the other end of the line, the hissing and screaming of I Zombie...

Boy Bakla: "So what exactly are we dealing with here?"

Dr. Booboo B. Gone: "It seems that when the good reverend splashed Zombie with holy water, it started eating away at Zombie's face... We managed to wash off the holy water but it has already melted part of his brain... As you can see, he is currently restrained to the bed..."

Bakla looked at his one time colleague and shakes its head...

Boy Bakla: "So his brain got damaged by the holy water? This could pose a safety problem... Try something to sedate him first, it can give him some rest from the pain he's suffering... And feed him a pint of blood... That may sate his hunger for a while..."

Bakla curses under its breath and walks out of the clinic...

Back to top Go down

The Restless Undead... Empty Re: The Restless Undead...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:12 am

I Zombie awakens couple of hours later. He tries to sit up in the bed but finds himself still restrained to it. He growls under his breath and lies back on the bed again. The pain in his head feels like it is roaring through his brain.

I Zombie: That Reverend Stone wants a ... ffffffight? I'll .... ARRRGHHH ... give it to him!!!!

His body suddenly starts spasaming and he groans in pain.

I Zombie: Say hello ..... arrghh ... to the ... gaaaahhhh ...

I Zombies eyes suddenly change as if I Zombies personality left his body. His face changes back to the carnivorous Zombie which roamed UFW awhile back. I Zombie sits up suddenly and breaks the bonds which held him to the bed. His grunts change to one of constant hunger and He continues his sentence in a growly voice ....

I Zombie: TO THE REAL ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He stands up and runs out of the door pushing aside people trying to stop him. He picks up one person by the throat and holds them to the wall. Almost in a flash he takes a chunk out of thier neck. He drops the person to the floor screaming. He looks at the other people hungrily with blood dripping out of mouth. The other people scream and run away as he chases them down one by one.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

THUP!!! THUP!!! THUP!!! The sounds of a tranquiler gun echoed in the clinic as Dr. Booboo B. Gone shot with precision at I Zombie a powerful cocktail of a voodoo potion meant to make the undead sleep and within seconds I Zombie slumps to the ground...

Dr. Booboo B. Gone: "Dammit... I was about to score on Misty, now she has a gaping hole on her neck..."

The doctor kneels down and closes the eyelids of the cute nurse who Zombie just feasted on...

Dr. Booboo B. Gone:
"Okay people, let's clean this mess up, and someone get me chains... BIG ONES!!! I'll be damned if I lose another cute nurse, I'm shipping this one to Bakla..."

To be continued here...
https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com/riot-gm-office-f20/sleeping-monstrosity-t2388.htm#19109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum