United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its my choice?

Go down

Its my choice? Empty Its my choice?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Aaron O'Shea wearing black jeans and a white belt holding his trousers to just under the top of his boxer shorts, a white tank top and a black beanie hat, walks into the Raging Rebels locker room where his tag team partner Rey Rey is getting changed, rubbing his sore neck and carrying his gym.

::Aaron::What a week. I lose my girl, I nearly break my neck and now we're against my good friend Raul Stevens and Temperedjoker this saturday.

Aaron sighs.

::Aaron:: Ok listen Rey I know you don't like me but this is in your best interests. I cant concentrate on anything right now, because of the whole Jessica incident, so there is no way we are going to get a title shot with my mindstate. It's either tag titles or Jessica. On one hand I have my career to think about but on the other hand I have lost the love of my life. What should I do?

::Rey:: What are you asking me for? I dont care about your relationship, I just want the gold.

::Aaron:: Yeah thanks Rey, some help you've been.

Aaron slams his bag to the floor, sits down on the bench, and slousches down brushing his fingers through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Its my choice? Empty Re: Its my choice?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:06 pm

[OOC] Nice

Last edited by crenshaw on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:07 pm

(OOC) what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:15 pm

(OOC) Nice Rp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm

(OOC) well thanks but its not even started yet, someone involved has to reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:36 pm

Raul Stevens knocks on the locker room door - it opens as he knocks, and he steps in.

Raul: Hey guys - I just saw that we're on the card together tonight. Look - I know you guys are going through a lot of stuff - but we need to tear down the house on Saturday. We can't have you guys screwing around, and Aaron - we've got to help you get your head on straight. Are you sold on Jessica, or would a couple of passes to Mt. Olympus help take your mind off your problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 am

"I would rather..."

Rey Rey interupts

"...Go to Mt. Olympus. O' Shea would like to go to Mt. Olympus."

Rey Rey gets close to O' Shea and whispers in his ear

"Play along and I'll let you go out with my mom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:02 pm

::Aaron::What your mom's creepy. Thanks pal but I l.lo...lo... think shes great I can't pass up on the girl, but Mt. Olympus sounds fun, I'll be going next week, well at least me and jess were planning to. By the way don't worry Raul I will give the fans a show, and will look forward to seeing you out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 am

Rey Rey gets boiling mad

"My mom is not creepy ok. She won Ms. California in 1782 ok you got that. She may be the oldest person alive but that does not mean she is not pretty ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum