United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie meets the boss

Go down

Zombie meets the boss Empty Zombie meets the boss

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:46 am

I Zombie enters the GMs office and sees Brandon sitting ready.

Brandon: Ahh Mr. Zombie! Welcome! How are you liking it here?

I Zombie: Just call me Zombie or I Zombie. Mr. Zombie kinda sounds wierd. And yes its very good here. Im definitely liking it! Met one ... interesting character ... Im just afraid though, he might break my light.

Brandon: Haha well yes that is Chriso for you. Now you wanted to see me?

I Zombie: Yeeees. I noticed some guy named ... Pelin is it? He had a belt round his waist and he seems to be walking around like a cock amongst chickens. Theres all these "intimadating" characters around annnnnd .. I dont think he's met ... ME .. yet.

Back to top Go down

Zombie meets the boss Empty Re: Zombie meets the boss

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Zombie wrote:I Zombie enters the GMs office and sees Brandon sitting ready.

Brandon: Ahh Mr. Zombie! Welcome! How are you liking it here?

I Zombie: Just call me Zombie or I Zombie. Mr. Zombie kinda sounds wierd. And yes its very good here. Im definitely liking it! Met one ... interesting character ... Im just afraid though, he might break my light.

Brandon: Haha well yes that is Chriso for you. Now you wanted to see me?

I Zombie: Yeeees. I noticed some guy named ... Pelin is it? He had a belt round his waist and he seems to be walking around like a cock amongst chickens. Theres all these "intimadating" characters around annnnnd .. I dont think he's met ... ME .. yet.

Next time please try to avoid taking other character too. Better post less and wait for a person to answer. If you want to avoid other people interfering in your RP with someone, then at the end of the post write "To be continued by <insert wrestler's name here>" or "TBCB <insert wrestler's name here>". Best regards - Tommahawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:05 pm

k got it for next time. Ill avoid talkin for other people in this fed. Last fed I was in ... I kinda did it most of the time cos my tag partner did no rps at all ¬¬

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:12 pm

Brandon: As much as I like your idea.... you still haven't proven anything to me in this company yet. I'll tell you what. I'll put you in a match against a wrestler of my choosing Monday. If you win that then we can talk. If not then there is no further discussion over Pelin. Agreed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:18 pm

I Zombie: Fair enough. I look forward to you naming my opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Brandon: Well if you are so good then I will announce your opponent when you meet him in the ring monday. No sooner. If you are as good as you say then you should be ready for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:44 pm

I Zombie: Oh Im ready now boss. Im ready for anyone! They could be the trail-blazing, pie eating, eyebrow raising Rock. They could be the happy Mr Sad Man. The wannabe deadman Chriso or even the clown man TemperedJoker ... I ... am ... ready.

With that he gets up and leaves the GMs office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:22 pm

I heard Zombie has not fought anyone yet...Now what if I gave the kid his first match and a great one..why not make it, a Last Man Standing match!...Now that will prove if this Zombie is a real one or not!...If he still stands against Me and wins...Then I'll acknowledge his name and never forget it...If not, then his just another face trying to show off...So GM, what do you say?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Brandon: I will not have you facing him at this time. He is scheduled for a different match that I have in mind right now. Is that understood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down