United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making problems go

Go down

Making problems go Empty Making problems go

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:46 am

Saske enters the gm office while Rock,Ironman are staring at him with nonrespect

Brandon i've come to u to ask u for a match.Me against darkness.A non sub-match.u can make what match u want.But i will not be a submission match.i don't care if it's Hardcore,LMs,One fall.Just bring me Darkness in the ring.And no funny stuff like sub matches.I don't do submission matches.

Saske wait's for a reply

Back to top Go down

Making problems go Empty Re: Making problems go

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:02 pm

eunice winslow considers saske's request.

"brandon is unavailable at the moment, i'll tell him about your request once he comes back. i am not sure when we would schedule your rematch with darkness, but we will do our best."

saske gives his thanks, and is about to leave when mrs. winslow calls him.

"i should add though that it is strange that someone skilled in the martial arts such as you would be unwilling to fight in submission matches. if i remember it right ninjas are also required to learn about submission holds, otherwise they would not be very good ninjas. would it be safe to say then that saske is not a good ninja? maybe you just cannot take the pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Saske with respect replys.

No,No and no.we ninja.are trainder for man to man combat.not submissions skills just fight tech and speed and some Ninjutu.i only have is my bllood line Submission.And that no going to appear every day u know.Soo i can't win a sub match.But i tried.Well hope it will be a LMs.Ohh and to know.Im the best ninja .Why do u think i comed to the wresling fed?Cuz i lost my simpathy of beeing a ninja.It was boring.Wrestling is much intensy.It's my kinda game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:54 pm

mrs. winslow nods at saske's response.

"well, i will see what we can do. hopefully you can have darkness as an opponent for a future match."

she returns to her paperwork, concluding the meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down