United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championic talk

Go down

Championic talk Empty Championic talk

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 12:25 pm

The camera goes backstage where. Kelly Stewart is seen with Tommahawk

Kelly Stewart: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. It is me - Kelly Stewart and today with me is one half of UFW tag team champions - Tommahawk

The camre zooms in onto Tommahawk, who is seen with slightly irritated looks on his face

Tommahawk: That's Tommahawk the great, Champion Tom or Mr. Hawk to you. And I'd like you to refer to our unit in its full name which is ONE OF THE GREATEST TAG TEAMS EVER to grace this business and UFW tag team CHAMPIONS ROCK'N'HAWK
Kelly Stewart: So, how do you feel being first tag team championship here on UFW?
Tommahawk: How do you think, of course I feel normal, that's the thing me and Rock came here for. To make history, to be the best. And we are doing it right now, so everything is going according to my plan and there's no need to get excited about it
Kelly Stewart: Yeah, but you still are the very first champions here, doesn't excite you even a little bit?
Tommahawk: I hate repeating myself. I've already answered the question and it still remains the same - NO
Kelly Stewart: So what do you think of match to win the championship? How did you feel fighting Dank Jokersters? What are your thoughts on I Zombie interfering in a match, did he help you by much, Tom

Tommahawk seems to have lost it

Tommahawk: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ASKING SUCH STUPID QUESTIONS? AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU ADRESS ME, HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE WAY YOU SHOULD ADRESS ME? GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER AND HURT YOU IN A BAD WAY

Kelly gets scared and runs away

Tommahawk: Gee, who signs such idiots. All she's got is here "assets" and no brain at all. Gotta correct this

Tommahawk takes out a cell phone and calls someone. And camere goes back to arena

George Daniels: What an unacceptable way to treat a woman
Johhny Devil: What a way to question GMs signings, but there was some truth in his words, she looks damn good and doesn't seem to be smart type
George Daniels: But still you have to show some respect for a woman. You can't yell on such a tender woman
Johnny Devil: But he is a champion and can do a lot of things, and if he can support his deeds I see no problem with it.

Tommahawk's voice can be heard once again

George Daniels: Yeah, but still
Johnny Devil: Shut up Daniels, let's listen to what else Hawk has to say

Camera goes once again backstage, where Tommahawk is seen with an unknown male interviewer. Tommahawk shakes his hand

Tommahawk: Finally some brain in interview team. Good to see you again Jeff. May we begin
Jeff Matthews: Yes, I will begin now. Good evening ladies and gentlemen I'm Jeff Matthews and with me is one half of one of the greatest tag teams ever to grace this business and our newest UFW champions - Tommahawk himself
Tommahawk: Good evening Jeff
Jeff Matthews: Mr. Hawk I'd like to ask where is you partner TheRockAttitude tonight?
Tommahawk: Rocky decided that these scumbags in attendance are not worthy of seeing both champions tonight. So he is taking some time off
Jeff Matthews: So champion, what are you gonna do with your championship? Are you gonna defend it often, will you be fighting champions?

Tommahawk seems to be unable to conceal his satisfaction with new interviewer

Tommahawk: Jeff, you are good, and since today I'm in good moods, I'm allowing you to call me whatever you want, just don't push the limit too far and you can call our unit simply Rock'n'Hawk
Jeff Matthews: Thanks Tom
Tommahawk: But don't interrupt me when I'm speaking. As I wasn't finished yet. I give you exlucive rights to interview ME. As for the championship: Rock'n'Hawk will do as they please. And now Hawk thinks the title needs to be celebrated. And if you want you can tag along

Tommahawk turns around and begins leaving
Jeff Matthews: Here you have it folks, one half of the first UFW champions - Tommahawk.
Tommahawk:Hurry up if you don't want to miss the fun

Camera goes back to the ringside

Johnny Devil: Woooooo a party, hope I get invited
George Daniels: Slow down your enthusiam Johnny, we have upcoming match
Johnny Devil: Who cares about these two wannabees, I must get to that party
George Daniels: You're full of it Devil
Johnny Devil: Shut up

Back to top Go down

Championic talk Empty Re: Championic talk

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm

I Zombie is walking backstage when he sees Tommahawks newly employed interviewer, Jeff Matthews. Zombie walks up to him and taps him on the shoulder so Jeff turns around.

I Zombie: Er ... Hey. Your ...

Jeff Matthews interupts him

Jeff Matthews: Yes, I will begin now. Good evening ladies and gentlemen I'm Jeff Matthews and with me is one half of one of the greatest tag teams ever to grace this business and our newest UFW champions - Tommahawk himself

I Zombie looks at him confused.

I Zombie: Im not ...

Jeff Matthews: Mr. Hawk I'd like to ask where is you partner TheRockAttitude tonight?

I Zombie: But ... Im not Tommahawk dude

Jeff Matthews: So champion, what are you gonna do with your championship? Are you gonna defend it often, will you be fighting champions?

I Zombie chuckles to himself.

I Zombie: What a lot of champions ....

I Zombie waves his hand in front of Jeff Matthews face. And the man expresses no expression. I Zombie knocks on the mans head and theres a clanging sound. I Zombie laughs and walks off.

Back to top Go down