United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday's show

Go down

Monday's show Empty Monday's show

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 12:28 pm

"what a card!!!cruserjim in a 3-1 handicap match?Who did he make mad?If I liked him, I might feel bad for him. But I don't HAHAHA.Now about my match.Who is edcanz? I don't know but you won't be hearing his name again. That's for sure. HaHahaha.Looks like another win for me."

Back to top Go down

Monday's show Empty Re: Monday's show

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 10:10 pm

You think you know me? You want me to show you tough? I'll show you tough. I hope you like pain! Because you'll be in a world of it. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:48 am

"That's the best you can do?Funny I'm not feeling any pain yet.Believe me, a lot better than you have tried and failed.You can keep trying though if it makes you feel better. Maybe you will learn some real moves.Then you can go back to the developement territory where you belong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 3:49 pm

"look who won again? Me.Where do we get these losers from anyways?Whose next? I don't cae who it is,they'll just go down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 3:28 am

The Destructornator overhears Rex bragging about his victory in front of the lesser wrestlers.
You think your any good? Maybe against them yes, but against me, DESTRUCTION will befall you and I will put your Lights Out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 3:35 am

"You won alright. But not on a real one on one match. Some guys interfered in our match so I believe that doesn't count as a real win."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 6:16 am

"When did this become the ultimate loser?Lets see, you have edcanz,king of the sore losers and destro.Not the most talented bunch.Not to mention sore losers cry babies. I 'm here to wrestle not run the UFW day care center.Run along and play with the other jobbers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 7:16 am

The Destructornator starts to get a bit annoyed and stands up and cracks his neck and rolls his shoulders back

I'm a loser? I'm a whiner? What have YOU done? Have you main-evented the first ever PPV in the UFW? NO! Have you beat some who wants to burn your flesh two consectutive times? NO!
Please, give us all a break and stop acting tough, cause you know you ain't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 9:47 am

"I'm tougher then you and that's a fact.You couldn't pin me if I was in a coma.Wow, you were in the first UFW PVP.Did you win? NO! You fought some guy that sets things on fire. Did you win? NO!!!That makes you a loser.Who's the one complaining about losing?YOU!!! That make you the whiner not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 2:33 am

The Destructornator looks at Rex with a weird look.

Ok yes I lost the main event on the PPV but that was against probably the two best wrestlers in the UFW! I, along with Saske, held them out for as long as any other team could!
And I don't know what you were watching, but I beat Azagoth twice, and I have NEVER lost to him!
So please, stick to playing with you barbie dolls, i will be the dominant force here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 am

Boy Bakla enters and sees the two wrestlers arguing. Ah yes the battle of who oozes more machismo... Boy Bakla thought to himself, looking for some peace and quiet, Boy Bakla said aloud...

"If you boys don't play nice and behave I will have to give you both one of my Magical Kiss."

And then there was peace.....

Back to top Go down

Monday's show Empty an

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 6:15 am

" I'm just going to say this one time time,so clean the wax out of your ears and listen up.I really don't like you Destructonater. Seriously!!!! Go challenge somebody closer to your level.End of story"

"I don't care if you like me either.But seriously, I mean I can't stand you outside the fed either"

Last edited by rex kavok on Wed May 21, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 6:35 am

Whoever said I liked you? I couldn't care less if you liked me, but your nor better than me, and never will
And Bakla, you come any closer with your lips I will put your Lights Out aswell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 8:06 am

Boy Bakla stuck his tongue out at both Rex and Destructornator...

"Everybody is so mean to me today..." He muttered with a pout...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 8:22 am

" You know,Boy bakla.I think that destructonater would be a good guest for your segment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 12:38 am

"You may be right... Thanks for the idea Rexy..." Boy Bakla blew a kiss before running out after The Destructornator to convince him to appear in the last Boy Bakla's Makeover Mania segment for the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down