United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chriso sends a message to Dank and Bakla

Go down

Chriso sends a message to Dank and Bakla Empty Chriso sends a message to Dank and Bakla

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:53 pm

Dank Buddha and Boy Balka have just arrived at the arena after a short holiday.
They have come back to train in the ring together to get to know one anothers in ring style so they will have a big chance against Chriso in their Handicap match.
Dank opens the door to the gym and there, standing tall in his usual gear, is Chriso staing down at them.
Dank slams the door and looks at Bakla who shrugs his/her shoulders.
Dank opens the door again. Seeing Chriso still there unmoved, slams the door again.
After another short while Dank opens the door as Bakla dives over him to tackle Chriso, but Chriso is no longer there.
They enter the gym looking around him for him but he is nowhere.
Suddenly they feel a cold chill from behind, turning to see Chriso now on the side of the door they were before.
He walks in as the door slams by itself behind him. Chriso looks over his shoulder at this and then turns his head back to the two in front.

I can guess why your here.....
You need all the training you can get come Friday right?......

Chriso moves closer to them.

I have a warning for thee Dank.....
During our match.....
The image of your body flying down and landing on my chest.....
will be burned into my mind....
I will make you feel the pain i felt then.....
but ten times WORSE!!!

Chriso looks at the girl by him.

Picked up another Red light district girl?.....

Chriso then notices the BoyBakla top and his eyes go wide with suprise.

Bakla?.....
Is that you?.....
Wel what a coincidence this is.....
I come looking for one of you.....
and i get you both at the same time.....
Cant say its an improvement though.....

Chriso's eyes go back to normal.

Well Bakla....
i didnt have a problem with you.....
i was going to just simply throw you out the ring and finish Dank.....
but i saw on the show.....
that you took on nearly all of the Horde yourself.....
Now that in itself is something that must be avenged....
But i am now curious....
i want to see this power that lurks within you....
and just because your a "lady" now......
DONT think im going easy on you!!!
You are BOTH finished!!!

On the word finished, Chriso does the Dead Eyes causing Bakla to shiver as he hasnt seen them before.

Back to top Go down

Chriso sends a message to Dank and Bakla Empty Re: Chriso sends a message to Dank and Bakla

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 9:33 pm

Dank looks at Chriso as he speaks yawns plays with his nails adjusts his junk (which isnt easy wearing a kilt). "Oh i'm sorry are you done? And yes i did have a good holiday thanks for asking and yes Bakla looks pretty good for a chick uh? Now just cos you pissy about me landing on ya from 15 feet, while keep running your and i might do it again. K now if you dont mind this is HKH i'm still a trainer here and i'd like to start so ..." Dank jesters for Chriso to leave, "Oh and if you dont mind leave your minions out of it. I mean if they watch us train and tell ya about its cheating. Oh right you do that i'm sorry i forgot."

Back to top Go down

Chriso sends a message to Dank and Bakla Empty Re: Chriso sends a message to Dank and Bakla

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 9:39 pm

Chriso looks at Dank but doesnt move.

I believe CHASM is the trainer here.....
you're just there for your mouth.....
so watch out friday.....
i am ripping that big mouth of yours.....
RIGHT....OFF....YOUR.....FACE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Dank does his near prefect Chriso impression "i am ripping that big mouth of yours.....
RIGHT....OFF....YOUR.....FACE!!!... blah blah blah." Dank again yawns. "I didnt say i was the head training but i told Pelin that i'd put more time back in here this season, and please dont rip my month off that will hurt and i'll have to get it back off e-bay and then the doctors and surgery, please Chriso just pin me, no i forgot i'll be pinning you, or you'll be submitting, hell i'll just let Bakla beat ya good for the ego and stuff, so.." Dank looks Chriso in the eyes and looks out the door back to the eyes and back out the door. "Um.. leave please, we... train.. now... you... go!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Chriso looks back at the door and then at the two with a slight grin.

Door?....
I have my own way of leaving!!!

Chriso rolls his eyes in his head and raises his arms.
as he does the wall by the door suddenly explodes sending rubble and dust everywhere.
there is now a massive hole there.
Chriso bends down and picks up a two handed weight with one hand, lifts it up.

See you soon....
enjoy your PRIVATE session....
at least....
i HOPE your're here to train..

Chriso throws the weight to Dank who gets caught off guard, toppling him over.
Dank rushes to his side, helping him lift it off.
When Dank recovers and looks, Chriso's overcoat can be seen sweeping around the corner after Chriso dissappeared through the hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 10:09 pm

Chriso's head snaps out from the gap in the wall.
He does the Slit Your Life taunt, rolling his eyes in his head while slitting his throat, then giving a thumbs up and lowering it suddenly to the Roman Death sentence.
Then exits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 11:24 pm

Dank yells "Drama queen much dude. Well that hurt." as Dank flexes his arms the caught the weight, "Ok well lets clean up this mess the Chriso lefts, man that can be a d**k cant he?" As Bakla Nods wondering what he got into Dank goes over the boombox that in the training room. Pulls out a SHOOTER JENNINGS cd comp he made, "It sourthern rock/counrty but i like it." he tell Bakla hits play as they clean up the rumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down