United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview of Discovery...

Go down

Interview of Discovery... Empty Interview of Discovery...

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Jessica Lopez wanders into the the locker room, her eyes darting around and she grins as she finds her target, Boy Bakla who seems to be deep in thought. Slowly she approached with a mic in hand. "Um, excuse me, how about an interview about your new um... changes..." Jessica asked.

"Why sure girlfriend, anything for you." Boy Bakla smiled as he looked up.

"So how does it feel being a woman?" Jessica begins her interview.

As Jessica asked a barrage of questions Boy Bakla's gaze wandered off to Jessica's nice firm body... To her nice curves... Her sexy smile.... Then it hit Boy Bakla...

"OHMAHGAWD!!! I'M A LESBIAN!!!" Boy Bakla screamed to the shock of Jessica Lopez and everyone else in the locker room area.

Back to top Go down

Interview of Discovery... Empty Re: Interview of Discovery...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Zombie looks at Boy Bakla. He tries to stifle a laugh but cant help it and laughs loudly.

I Zombie: Dude! If your a lesbian then Im alive!! he continues to laugh. ... But then again ... if your "lesbian" then that would completely change what YOU ARE. You know what .... even though it .. er .. he coughs kills me to say it ... Id rather you the way you were when you joined UFW. He looks around. Shhh though. I dont want the other guys thinking Im some kinda ... softy. But if should you need help with anything ... like .... his eyes go red .. Chriso .. his eyes go back to normal ... dont be afraid to say something. He points a finger and winks at Boy Bakla. He turns around, picks up his belt and walks out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:58 pm

( Rex Havok walks in)

DAMN!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:36 pm

After the shocking revalation, Boy Bakla was still grasping her new reality... A reality without Dank for whom he had the operation for. I still love Dank, yet not like before... Maybe as a friend, a brother, but now... Oh how unfair this cruel world is... After DAnk accepted me for who I am, are we not destined to be together? Boy Bakla thought.

"I guess that wraps up this interview." A visibly uneasy Jessica Lopez said to her mic as she is slowly inching away.

Boy Bakla snaps out of her confusion and looks at the slowly retreating sexy Latina. "Oh dear, you don't really have to fear me girlfriend, in fact I can make it worth your while."

"Um I don't really swing that way, um excuse me I... um... still have other interviews to conduct..." Jessica Lopez answered back as she rushed out the door.

With a deep sigh Boy Bakla returned her thoughts about her unrequited love and her new trials of the heart that is to come...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down