United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edzcan man of the day!

Go down

Edzcan man of the day! Empty Edzcan man of the day!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 am

*John Sheridan walks to Edzcan*

Sheridan: Hello Edzcan

*Sheridan takes Edzcans hand and shakes it*

Sheridan: Happy Birthday! Here have a muffin!

*Sheridan gives a chocolatemuffin to Edzcan and leaves back to where he came from*

Back to top Go down

Edzcan man of the day! Empty Re: Edzcan man of the day!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:16 am

"Oh mah gaaawwwddd!!! I didn't know it wuz yer birthday!!! We trained together and you didn't even let me know... Oh dear... I don't have a gift for you yet... If I weren't a lesbian I would have given you a birthday kiss. Oh just wait here and I'll find you a nice birthday gift you birthday boy you..." Boy Bakla said to Edzcan after overhearing Sheridan greet him. "I'll be right back..." Boy Bakla rushed out to to buy Edzcan a gift...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:52 am

Edzcan: "Thanks guys. Though I had no memories of my past prior to my coming here in UFW but at least I can still remember about today. Guess I was preoccupied with my vengence that I somehow forgot things like this."

Then his friend Polok and trainer Ping Romero came.

Polok: "Hey Edzcan! We need to celebrate it big time!"
Ping Romero: "Why don't we go out to Kitoy's Resto Bar? I will be... your treat of course. And with this, my Lady B and I could have a date."
Edzcan: "I don't know about that. We still have a show today."
Polok: "Well, you don't have to worry about the expenses. It will be my treat... no joke. You could invite the entire roster. The more the merrier."

Edzcan: "Well then, let's PARTAY!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down