United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tag team titles

Go down

the tag team titles Empty the tag team titles

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:55 am

(Rex havok is backstage after the show)

"Listening to the Rock n Hawk ranting during the show made me realize something.They haven't defended those belts in awhile.You don't think 4real and his brother can beat you?I don't either that's why I'm looking for a partner.The only problem is there's isn't anybody here worth teaming up with.I could team up with the beer guy and beat Rock n Hawk. If anybody wants to win the titles, come in here and tell me."

Back to top Go down

the tag team titles Empty Re: the tag team titles

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:57 am

Mr Massivo walks to Rex havok. He looks at Rex havok for a long time appraising if he is a good enough fighter to fight by Mr Massivos side.

Mr Massivo: I will fight by your side.

Mr Massivo stares at Rex havok for a while then continues talking.

Mr Massivo: Someone told me that winning a title means more Ring fights. More blood, more sweat, more pain for the old ones. And you don't seem half bad, so maybe we should test if we can take some blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 am

"hang on a sec," someone says, interrupting mr. massivo.

both rex and massivo turn to see the sad man. the mohawked man is staring a hole right at rex havok.

"'fore ya go 'round challengin' fer a title, you and me gots a match this comin' monday, rex. general manager told me 'bout it 10 minutes ago. i think ya knows this by now, but if ya don't.....you got booked t'face me at a very bad time."

he briefly nods at massivo.

"if there 'nuff o'rex havok left afta monday, ya can 'ave 'im."

the sad man leaves the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:43 am

Mr Massivo looks at the leaving wrestler and shrugs.

Mr Massivo: Don't worry. Sad Man doesn't know the meaning of Strength, like we do. My match tomorrow will be against Pelin, but after I have fed the old ones with his blood, I'll be looking at your match, so there's no dirty tricks he can use. Oh, and if you see Pelin, tell him to bring his blood.

Mr Massivo leaves Rex havok to concentrate to his match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down