United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day

Go down

Training Day Empty Training Day

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 pm

The wrestlers of HKH had lined up... waiting for their trainers to arrive... finally the clip-clop of Solomon's paws sounded near the door and Chasm stepped in..

"Morning kids..." He had a stack of papers in his hand...

"Alright... I've gotten some reports from the other trainers.. and from those check ups I had you all do with the fed Doc...." he stood before a large corkboard... grabbing a stick pin..

"I've written up personal training profiles for each of you... These are MINIMUM guidelines for training.. I'd still expect you to push yourselves further..." he turned around... looking at a few..

"I'm here most nights training past my minimum points.... as are Pelin.. Dank... and a few of the ones you see getting big pushes... and for those on the farm circuits.. if you EVER hope to get placed into a slot on the UFW roster..... you NEED to push beyond the minimum guidelines..."

Back to top Go down

Training Day Empty Re: Training Day

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Dank walks into the training room sees the younger wrestlers and Chasm. Nod to Chasm letting him talk Dank looking at the wall the cielings and finally the air vents "Ah-ha" could be heard. Dank pulls some wirecutters out of his utility kilt and cut some wires with it and pulls out a small camera with its own mic attachment.

After about a half hour Dank find 2 more camera none in the showers, one in the locker room and one in the trainers office.

Dank walks up to Chasm "I dont want to say it Chriso i know he's your friend and you let me train here in fact welcome me even with Joker and you at odds and he's my friend, but i dont know anybody else doing this can of spying. i found 3 cameras w/ mic, so ... well there you go." Dank hands them over to Chasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:00 am

Chasm looked at the camera's as the younger wrestlers gathered to view their training schedules..

"James... get some of these guys sparring... I want to see submission holds being applied in that ring in five minutes... or I'll apply one of my own.." he looked at the camera's again.. then looked to Dank shaking his head..

"I wouldn't put it past Joker's doing either... " he ran his hand through his hair... tossing the camera's into the trash finally..

"Thanks for letting me know about them though.. regardless of who did it.. I don't want anyone spying on us..." he quirked a brow...

"I might have to have a word with Brandon I think.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:41 am

Dank " I heard Chriso talk about watching people study them, Azagoth been spenting alot of time with Chriso. TO my knowledge Joker isnt spying on anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:11 am

The Destructornator walks in and sees Chasm and Dank chatting, overhearing Danks last comments.

Hey trust me Dank, Azagoth would want to see all the wrestlers 'fire burn', and a gym like here is the perfect place for him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:09 am

"Yeah.. well.. From this point... I trust neither side.... I was partners with both of them once.... and if they want to tear each other apart.. they're big kids.... I'm not going to stop them.... " He walked back, putting up more work out lists...

"Pelgrew.... I see you hit that bag like that again I'll break your wrist in three places.... take the work out serious or get the hell out.." He turned back.. looking at Destructonator..

"and if ANYONE comes looking for trouble in this gym... I'll personally drown them in the creek out back.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down