United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chriso and his Minions drop in on Carnival

Go down

Chriso and his Minions drop in on Carnival Empty Chriso and his Minions drop in on Carnival

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Chriso and the fans approach the locker room door to the Carnival.
Chriso goes and stands in the shadows telling them to knock the door.
Joker answers the door, see's the fans and sighs.
as he goes to slam the door, Chriso puts his foot in the ajar door.

Now Joker....
Wheres your manners?.....
i promised my minions yours.....
and the rest of the carnivals autographs......
I thought its best to ask tonight......
since tomorrow.....
ONE of you......
is going to be buried!!!

Chriso pushes the door open stepping inside.
Dank is in a corner with Bakla going over some lines to the Buddha lounge.
SadMan is eating a hamburger
Zombie is playing Resident Evil 5 on the computer.

So guys.....
come on in.....
im sure these guys are smart enough.....
not to lay a finger on you while im here.....
be sure to get SadMans autograph.....
tonight could be the last night.....
you ever see him on earth!!!

The fans bustle in as each Carnival member looks up in suprise.

Back to top Go down

Chriso and his Minions drop in on Carnival Empty Re: Chriso and his Minions drop in on Carnival

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Dank stands up "Ok whose first?" Dank pulls out alot of 5 by 8 glossy photo's of myself in his wrestlering gear. A young girl walks up to Dank stars in her eyes. "And your name?" Dank smile at her, "Emma" Dank says to 'Emma all the best the Dankster... Dank Buddha'. He see the girls mom hold up a camera "Sure". he get down to the girls height. after a couple more of photo's and signings "Thanx Chriso i havent had this much fun in ages." Dank is in his element telling jokes at Chriso expence, doing his near prefect impression of Chriso 'I'm the deadman rest in peace', keeping all the poeple laughung and having a good time. Even the Sad Man was smiling at some of the jokes though he never let his eyes leave Chriso.

Back to top Go down

Chriso and his Minions drop in on Carnival Empty Re: Chriso and his Minions drop in on Carnival

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Chriso stands smiling as Dank reacts to the crowd.
His respect growing for how kind he was being to them, but then slowly dropping at being ridiculed in front of them.
Every now and then Chriso would turn his head to find SadMan staring at him.
Chriso and SadMan lock eyes as some fans notice this, the camera flashes going crazy on the two men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:35 pm

I Zombie looks at the fans from before. But fans who didnt get the chance last time rush up to Zombie.

I Zombie: Not again!

He signs his autograph and has pictures taken with fans. He tries to change his eyes to different colours for show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Chriso watches I Zombie attempting to change his eye colours.
he smiles as a thought springs to mind

Maybe i can help guys!!!

Chriso picks up the computer controller and unpauses I Zombie's game.
Instantly the game character os swarmed by zombies and it is Game over!
I Zombie's eyes turn red as the fans snap pictures and Chriso keeps his intense stare.

Well....
Looks like the grumpy ones....
have yet to sign your photos....

Chriso turns to Joker n Sad.

Come on guys.....
think of tonight as.....
a DYING wish!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm

One boy about 11 comes up to Dank, "Excuse me Mr. Buddha... can i get a picture of you and Mr. Chriso. Your matches are the best next to Mr. Joker vs. Mr.Conrey and Mr. Conrey isnt here."

Dank looks at this kid and smiles. "Sure lets get Chriso here, Hey yo Chriso this young man want a picture of us together come on."

Chriso walks over giving Dank a doubtful looks but the kids standing between them Dank give Chriso the old rabbit ears behind his head Chriso doesnt notice til the pic taken.

The kid Smiles as his dad shows him the pic and laugh atthe rabbit ears on Chriso. "Thanks MR. Buddha and MR. Chriso."

Dank just smile his s*&t eating smile a Chriso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:40 pm

Joker looks at all the kids and sighs. He stares at Chriso for a moment before one of the smaller kids runs up to him. The little kid looks up to Joker with a fascinating look,

Kid: Mr. Joker sir. I was wondering if I could um... well... um...

Joker: What you got for me kid?

Kid: Well... I was wondering if you would please sign this picture I have of you when you got into the fight with Mr. Conrey.

Joker looks at the picture and smiles.

Joker: Yeah... I guess I can kid.

Joker grabs a pen from his locker and begins to sign it when a bunch of the others come running up to him and push the smallest kid out of the way. Joker quickly stands up with his eyes turning red.

Joker: ENOUGH!!! You will get away NOW!!! You little brats want to pick on the smallest one in here? Then you can go away NOW!!!

The kids all look at Joker in fear as the start to shiver. Chriso sees one of the kids soiled himself. Joker looks over to the small kid again as his eyes return to normal, and motions for him to return. Joker sits the kid down and beins talking to him answering every question he has for him. Joker signs his picture and then grabs his belt from his locker. Joker puts it around the kids shoulder and takes a few more pictures with the kid wearing the belt.

Joker: Remember kid. You gotta work the hardest out of everyone since you're small. You have to build yourself to where kids like that can't pick on you.

Kid: Yes Mr. Joker sir. I'll remember that.

Joker looks at the kid with a smile.

Joker: I'm sure you will kid. Now go on and get out of here.

The kid runs off with a huge grin on his face. The others try to return to Joker but he gives them an evil stare keeping them away while Joker went back to polishing his belt.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Chriso walks over to Joker

Wow Joker....
thought that side of you was lost forever.....
there is still some heart there i see.....
that kid will remember this day forever.....

Chriso looks at SadMan still watching him and eating

Stop stuffing your face.....
and sign some stuff!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:38 pm

chriso ducks as a half-eaten hamburger goes flying over his head.

instantly the two men are right in each other's faces. the other wrestlers make no attempt to intervene, even as camera flashes go off, recording the latest confrontation between chriso and the sad man.

"it so typical o'you chriso. you singles out the only colored bloke fer criticism. again."

the two appear ready to tear into each other.

"so 'ow many o'you fans went t'the sentinel horde's dressin' room?" the sad man asks, still glaring daggers at chriso.

"we haven't yet," says a fan as she takes pictures of the two.

a small smirk crosses the sad man's lips.

"no visit t'the horde? ya didn' take 'em there, chrissy? ya got problems wit' the horde? they shuttin' ya outta team meetin's? luna blowin' 'er cat more than she's blowin' you?"

chriso's expression turns even more stonefaced.

"so ya wants fan interaction? ya wants the colored bloke t'do tricks fer yer fans? ya wants me t'throw half-eaten food at 'em? 'coz that be what ya did recently, chriso. yer a real fan favorite," says the sad man sarcastically.

"i don' needs t'do anythin' fer these mooks. they never did anythin' fer me. they cheers you even though you be a bigot. they cheers the sentinel horde when the horde joined yer mission t'get rid o'the colored blokes. and you asked the wrong bloke t'play a monkey fer 'em."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down