United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6/13 Power Ten!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Diva has been added to the roster. Should UFW begin expanding its Diva roster and have a title for them?

6/13 Power Ten! Vote_lcap44%6/13 Power Ten! Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
6/13 Power Ten! Vote_lcap56%6/13 Power Ten! Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 16

6/13 Power Ten! Empty 6/13 Power Ten!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, it is my pleasure, and honor, to bring to you the Power Ten list for last fridays show! And man what a show it was. Then end of the Sentinel Horde, betrayal of Sad Man, the introduction of new faces as well as the firing of old faces. So without anything else to say, lets get the list started with our number ten and nine nominees both new faces to United Front Wrestling...

10. El Juanito: A new face to UFW making his debut Friday against another new face. And the match ended in a tie. Can't say i'm thrilled about how the match ended, but both men put up a pretty good fight, proving to us why they deserve to be a part of this company.

9. Punisher: Another new face, he fought El Juanito in the opening match at Fridays show. As stated before, the fight ended in a tie, but with Punisher just a bit better then Juanito. Maybe we can expect some kind of feud between these new guys for dominance...

8. Darkness: Yes yes, i'm prettty low this week, and no i'm not happy about it either. But what are you gonna do. No spot on the card, and with all of the events that happend during the show i'm just glad i have enough momentum to land me the #8 spot. Hopefully when i beat the hell outta Kam i can start moving back up.

7. Frankie Eyes: Another new face making her most impressive debut here at UFW. Not only did she pick up a win over the more experienced Rex Havok, she also got him fired! Theres a new diva in the company and shes making an impact. I wonder how this will affect Luna Moonfang. Diva fight is what i think.

6. Rock & Hawk: Another victory by the tag team champions, this time over Chasm and Mojo. Not the most impressive nor powerful opponents that they have faced, but a victory anyway. Rock & Hawk better start proving there worth by facing more challenging foes. Otherwise the tag belts with be almost as important as the tag team division in WWE: useless.

5. Khaoz: Maybe he had a date. Maybe he just was in a bad mood. Maybe he just didn't like 4real. Whatever the event was, Khaoz sure didn't take his time in beating down 4real. In a matter of seconds 4real wasn't beaten to a pulp by Khaoz. Don't know what has gotten into him, but suddenly Khaoz seems more dangerous then ever.

4. Robert Conrey: Another quick demonstration of skill and pure aggression. Robert Conrey may have even injured Almighty Evil in his match. But it just goes to show how hungry Robert is for a chance to reclaim his title. All he has to do now is win the upcoming battle royal.

3. Chriso: The sentinel horde might have brokaen apart, but Chriso did everything he could to prevent it, picking up a much needed win over Sad Man. Of course, he recieved from help by an unexpected intruder a.k.a temperedjoker. Still, a much needed victory over the number one contender for the Heavyweight title is good enough to land the number 3 spot on my list.

2. I Zombie: I'm this guys biggest fan right now. He helped in keeping the Twisted Carnival together by beating Saske. But more important then that, by beating Saske he got Saske fired! Ninja boy is finally gone thanks to United Fronts resident zombie. Now if we could get Kam fire we'll be all set. jk Kam Razz

1. Temperedjoker: It all came down to one match, leader against leader, Moon Fang against Temperedjoker. Blows were traded and bodies were broken. And when the dust finally settled, we had a clear winner. Temperedjoker. His impressive victory helped keep his stable alive and disbanded his rival stable for good. A bittersweet victory however, for he lost a member in the process do to greed. Temperedjoker must now carry the momentum to his match with Sad Man if he wishes to not only stay at the top of the list, but at the top of the industry as the Heavyweight Champion.

Now for our superstar in the Spotlight! This week i have chosen this star out of hear. Fear the the star might give me a mortal dropkick to my crown jewels as well. Congradulations to Boy Bakla, for not only an impressive and unique way to win the match, but for also making it so there is one less guy to help populate the world. Boy Bakla: The superstar in the Spotlight!

Now before i conclude the list for the week, i would like to just give a special mention for those of you who are unaware of what has happened recently. Live Friday, Brandon has fired two superstars, Saske and Rex Havok. Now, with all joking aside, i would just like to say that this is a sad loss indeed and these stars will be missed. Best of luck to the both of you in your future careers.

Thats it. The list is over. Hope you all enjoyed reading it, and remember just reply to this if you have any complaints, suggestions, or compliments. Also, get your friends to watch our upcoming pay-per-view Point of No Return. Until next time, farewell!

Back to top Go down

6/13 Power Ten! Empty Re: 6/13 Power Ten!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:22 pm

We dont have enough female wrestlers for they own title yet lets just let them try for the UFW titles we dont need to make female title the ones we got are good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:23 pm

i'm sayin we sign more females

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 pm

oh that agree with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:26 pm

yea, i'm sayin that we build up our female wrestler population, then get them a title. Be better off doin that and firing some of the idiots who dnt even talk here, they just expect to get payed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:46 pm

ok see where you coming from now and yes get rid of the jobbers and get the female wrestlers who want to rp play and give them title. it could work well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:49 pm

i wanna see some female action around here :D

Unlike Dank and her implants Razz

i mean bakla Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:23 pm

WOO yaaay i have a REAL fan Razz:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 am

Dank Buddha wrote:ok see where you coming from now and yes get rid of the jobbers and get the female wrestlers who want to rp play and give them title. it could work well

Wot? Us jobbers do all the jobbing, and you stars take all the credit. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:53 am

wait, our current titles don't have a gender requirement, and you want a belt whose only requirement is its women only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 am

Man.... DOn't we have enough to write already???? Geez you guys are killing me with this....lol.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:02 am

Maybe Bakla can share his doctor's address, and few more of our wrestlers can become divas too? :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:16 pm

guys guys calm down i'm just throwing ideas out there lol. Massivo we dnt mean jobbers as in the number of stars you have, we mean people who just come for the fight but dnt participate in anything else.

Zombie... yeah you got a real fan :D just dnt eat my brains, k? Shocked

As for Sad Man, i'm not saying that our titles need gender requirements. Just look at Chyna and the Intercontinental Championship. What i'm saying is that if they had a division of there own then that would open up a new category of role playing, as well as different feuds using both guys and girls such as hardy/edge/lita or joker and his lover building up the feud with chriso.

As for Joker, stop whining Razz besides you know its a good idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 pm

lol. blah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:21 pm

o real mature. our manager, in response to my statement, goes blah. o yea, this company is gonna go over great lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:29 pm

Well... you could always quit. I don't know. Buy your contract and we will all laugh as we rise to the top watching you in the rearview mirror....lol.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 pm

... :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 pm

So once again I say......blah.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:33 pm

*sigh* all hail the champ... yay Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Bakla could create the title in a makeover segment Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 pm

thats actually not a bad idea... Joker, your comments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:02 pm

blah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:04 pm

just how many wrestler characters on the roster are female?

frankie eyes
moon fang
bakla*

* - tranny

that's too small for a credible division

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:04 pm

well we could always dress you in drag Sad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:06 pm

thats why wee need to find more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next