United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Redemption...

Go down

Looking for Redemption... Empty Looking for Redemption...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Boy Bakla quickly ran back stage and came to a halt outside Kelly's door where Jessica Lopez stood guard. "And why are you here? Haven't you done enough damage already Boy Bakla."

"Please you have to let me see her..."
Boy Bakla pleaded.

"And let you shave off her eyebrows too? I don't think so missy." Jessica replied standing firm.

"No... I just... I just want to make things right... I was wrong and I..."
Boy Bakla stammered before getting cut off by Jessica. "You're damn right you were wrong. You want to make things right? Then do to your self what you did to her. Then maybe I will let you through."

Without any hesitation whatsoever Boy Bakla took out the same shear that got familiar with Kelly's beautiful locks and started shaving her head bald on the spot. It was there that Jessica Lopez saw the sincerity of Boy Bakla is his quest for redemption. "Fine, I will let you in, but if you make her cry again I will kick your sissy ass out of UWF."

"Thank you Jessica." A now bald Boy Bakla said as she rushed in.

As she entered the room, Boy Bakla saw Kelly sprawled on the floor with her head on the couch sobbing. Instantly Boy Bakla revisited the moment when she let her rage took over and hurt the most precious thing to her. "Kelly..."

Kelly's head whipped up when she heard Boy Bakla's voice. "What do you want?" She said without turning her head.

"Kelly, I'm so sorry I didn't trust you. I don't know what I could do to make you forgive me. But let this be the first of many things I will do to seek your forgiveness." Boy Bakla said as she turned Kelly's head to face her.

Kelly gasped when she saw Boy Bakla's deforested top. "Bakla... Your hair..."

"I shaved it off as I shaved yours off, I know this doesn't make up for..."
Boy Bakla was cut off this time by Kelly's finger on her lips. "Shhh..." Kelly said as she locked her lips unto Boy Bakla's...

Back to top Go down

Looking for Redemption... Empty Re: Looking for Redemption...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:41 pm

ooc: what? that's it? you fade out when the good bits are just starting!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 pm

[Ooc: Hehe we are a family friendly fed... I can write you what happens next and PM it to you... LOL!!!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:38 pm

OOC: Make sure i get copy of that lmao :D
we should use this for show too :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 pm

[Ooc: Hehe, you guys are gonna turn me into an erotic story writer... Now I have to research on some girl/girl action... :p Um no problem with me if it's gonna be used for the show... Smile]

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Ok. This is enough now. WAY off topic here from where it began.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down