United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encounter with Dank Buddha: Invitation of Alliance

Go down

Encounter with Dank Buddha: Invitation of Alliance Empty Encounter with Dank Buddha: Invitation of Alliance

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:19 am

With the absence of his trainer Ping Romero, Edzcan resumes his training alone in the gym. As much as he wanted to stay focused, he seems to be distracted by the thoughts of how to match up against the Union of Decay. And it got him thinking...

Edzcan: "As of now, I still can't awaken the 'genes' inside me. I guess I have no choice but to find a partner. I barely trust anyone yet I believe that I must let down my pride and team up with someone."

So he decides to leave the gym and try to clear his mind for a while. Suddenly, he caught up with Dank Buddha thus he tried to ask him...

Edzcan: "Hi there, Dank Buddha! I've been thinking, for the past weeks, the Union of Decay namely Luciferus and Almighty Evil had been a pain no only for my but for your special person Boy Bakla. As much as I wanted to face them on my own, their number factor seems to give me tough odds against them. Well I don't mind betting on tough odds if it's only me but there are other people involved. How about you and I team up against them? I have my own agenda against them and as for you, it will be for the sake of Boy Bakla. What do you think about this proposal?"

Back to top Go down

Encounter with Dank Buddha: Invitation of Alliance Empty Re: Encounter with Dank Buddha: Invitation of Alliance

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 am

OOC: What is it with everyone having an aliiance with dank?
First Bakla now you

Back to top Go down

Encounter with Dank Buddha: Invitation of Alliance Empty Re: Encounter with Dank Buddha: Invitation of Alliance

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:05 am

OOC: Hehehe, I guess he has the charisma... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:13 am

(ooc well alex if must know Dank is just that kinda guy with all the chrasma and stuff plus i'm funny and tuff )

Dank: Well thanx for thinking of me but i got problems of my own to deal w/ the Sad Man for one he cant just dis' the Carvianal like that and Joker. That Emo wanna be satanic face Azagoth i need to defeat him to get into into the battle royal. Boy Bakla he the one ya want to tag with, but i'll tell ya what i'll go out there to the ring with ya hows that i know you got a trainer but i'll just manage the match so to speak k, man. the Union fo Decay uh, they're tough but I've seen ya in the ring i heard some of your story you get Bakla and i'll be ring side that should work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:38 am

Edzcan: "We'll if I am to team up with Boy Bakla, that I believe would be the most uncanny tag-team. I'll think about it. (*smirk) If Ping was here, he would no doubt force me to decide right away. Anyway, thanks for your time. And by the way, good luck with your probs. Just remember that I've got your back, Dank."

After their short conversation, somehow he had a lot of thinking...

Edzcan: "(Let's see now... BB has already scored a victory against Luciferus and has also having trouble with the Union of Decay. That would be a good reason enough to team up. But...)"

He suddenly have disturbing thoughts about the "Chuck and Billy" tag-team.

Edzcan: "(Wait a minute, the man who bares the 'Genes of the Wrestling Legends' team up with him/her? I don't know about this but this may jeopardize my manly image. If he/she is to be my final option then I'm starting to feel like I'd rather fight alone than to have such partner. But still, he/she could be my last resort... Hmmm.... Last resort eh? I think I better search for more potential partners...)"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:52 am

Just then Boy Bakla bounced into the room... (Yeah you read right, BOUNCED!!!) Feeling so light and bubbly after a tryst with Kelly Boy Bakla felt so refreshed. "Oh hi Edzcan..." Boy Bakla greeted, then he saw Dank...
"Hey Dank if you have time, meet me later in the parking lot, I think I may need to discuss something with you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:44 am

Dank: K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 am

OOC: Honestly, Dank isn't that charismatic. Its just that when people are feelin bad about how they look they hang out with Dank for a while and realize that he is simply the ugliest wrestler here. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:09 pm

)ooc ok lets look at my pic and yours.... ok, you win(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:41 am

OOC: hey, i'm just havin a bad day, thats all! stop picking on me! i'm trust trying to live my life! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down