United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visit in the Clinic

Go down

A Visit in the Clinic Empty A Visit in the Clinic

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:52 am

As Edzcan awaits for tonight's show, he decides to visit his injured trainer - Ping Romero in Dr. Lemuel Ogenki's Clinic.

Edzcan: "Yo, how's it been?"
Ping Romero: "Well, still not feeling well. My butt still hurts a bit but the doctor says that I'm on the road to recovery."
Dr. Lemuel Ogenki: "As long as he doesn't get another beating, he'll be OK."
Ping Romero: "How is everything there? Have you found someone to be your partner?"
Edzcan: "None so far. However, I have other means to even the number advantage of the Union of Decay."
Ping Romero: "What might that be?"
Edzcan: "Just watch tonight's show and you'll see."
Dr. Lemuel Ogenki: "I discourage you in going to the show tonight. However, I could watch to show while you stay here and get some rest."
Ping Romero: "Yeah right, doc. Anyway, how's my Lady BB?"
Edzcan: "He... err I mean, she's busy right now preparing for her Makeover segment."
Ping Romero: "Oh... I wish she could visit me here."

Back to top Go down

A Visit in the Clinic Empty Re: A Visit in the Clinic

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 am

Just then Boy Bakla bursts through the clinic doors, her bosoms bouncing, she asks... "Hey Doc what's this epidemic that's spreading? I hear it's called Phallustitis Minimalzitis." Boy Bakla asked.

"Lady BB!!!" Ping Romero stared in lus... er love.

The doctor looked up and replied. "Oh it's this sickness that only affects the male species. In fact, I just got this test kit right here, it can test you for the virus, let me show you." The doctor brings out the test kit and pokes Ping Romero with the needle. Two pink lines appear on the tester... "Oh dear, it seems you're infected with the dreaded Phallustitis Minimalzitis Mr. Romero..."

"Uh... WHAT?!!!" Ping Romero snapped out of his lustful stupor.

"But I can't catch it right?" Boy Bakla asked.

"Nope, after your operation in Thailand you are practically immune now." The doctor confirmed. "Mr. Romero here on the other hand... Tsk tsk tsk..." The doctor shook his head gravely...

"Oh dear, poor Mr. Romero, I would like to stay and visit but I have urgent matters to attend to. Hope you get well soon..." Boy Bakla said as he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:28 am

Edzcan: "What the...? I guess you'll be out of commission longer that I expected."

Suddenly, someone crashed in the clinic...
????: "Ping! I've heard that you got an HIV!"

It was actually Polok...

Ping Romero: "Who told you that?"
Polok: "Just a lucky guess."
Edzcan: "Before I go crazy with this crowd, I better get back to the gym and resume with my training."
Ping Romero: "Wait! Polok, can you fill in for me as his trainer?"
Polok: "Who? Me? I'm an investigator/scientist and not a trainer. However, I've gathered some data on potentials of the 'Genes of the Wrestling Legends' and I think we could work this out."
Edzcan: "Well then, that settles it. I'm out of here..."
Polok: "Me too."
Boy Bakla: "Me three. But wait... doc, please take good care of my special friend here."
Dr. Lemuel Ogenki: "No problem."

So Edzcan and Polok leaves the clinic but Boy Bakla returns to leave another message to the doc...
Boy Bakla: "And one more thing... Don't do anything unprofessional like what happened with the 'Canister Scandal' in Vicente Sotto Hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down