United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Match

Go down

After the Match Empty After the Match

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Kelly Steward finds Christian Kane from his locker room who looks very tired.

Kelly Steward: Hey Christian Kane! I am here to congratulate you for your win tonight against Khaoz.

Christian Kane: Thank you Steward. You got something else?

Kelly Steward: Well, if you have couple minutes I can ask just that what are your feelings right now?

Christian Kane: I am feeling right now very great because I am still undefeated and that match was the hardest one to win.

Kelly Steward: If I remember rightly you were little bit worried about your win tonight because Khaoz has beat you before twice.

Christian Kane: That's true but when you just put everything in the game you can beat anybody with right tactics and that's the way it goes. And by the way I was maybe little suprised about my win too but just little bit.

Kelly Steward: Thank you for this CK and I hope we see again later.

Steward leaves from the locker room.

Back to top Go down

After the Match Empty Re: After the Match

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:38 pm

As Kelly leaves, Christian Kane can hear someone clapping really slowly. He turns around and sees The Destructornator leaning on a locker clapping.
Christian Kane starts to raise his fists afer seeing The Destructornators baseball bat next to him

Put 'em down, I'm not gonna attack. I've just come to talk

The Destructornator moves close to Christian Kane

Good win last night, i watched the whole match. Kane, You and I both know we dont see eye to eye, but anyone who can beat me twice I do respect. Both you and Master H have qualified and I have to say you stand a much better chance at winning. Actually if I were a betting man, I would bet on you to win.
So good luck in the battle royal

The Destructornator extends his hand for Christian Kane to shake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:59 am

Christian stares to The Destructornator couple seconds and then shakes hands with The Destructornator.

Thank you and good luck to you what ever you are going to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down