United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla's New Look...

Go down

Boy Bakla's New Look... Empty Boy Bakla's New Look...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:06 pm

"Oh Baby I'm so sorry..." Kelly apologized to Boy Bakla. "If I didn't force you to have this operation, none of this would have happened..."

"Well one thing is certain though... My feelings for you have returned..." Boy Bakla replied. "But it seems my feelings for Dank is still there."

"I still love you no matter what." Kelly said with conviction. "Oh by the way, I heard you are gonna have Totca guest at your show..."

"Yes, he is... Why do you ask Kel?" Boy Bakla asked Kelly.

"Well, it's just that... Oh it's nothing."
Kelly waved the question off. "Anyway, I still have something to do, I'll meet up with you later." Kelly said as she kissed Bakla on the cheek before leaving.

Just then Dank Buddha walked on in and saw Boy Bakla in a perm with a figure and boobs but with a bulge in it's pants. Dank's jaw dropped as he stared at the different looking Boy Bakla.

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla's New Look... Empty Re: Boy Bakla's New Look...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:05 pm

Dank just turns and walks away muttering "What de he/she do know now. i cant take it anymore"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:13 pm

"Hey Dank! You don't have to avoid me you know... Even if I'm a freak now, we're still pals..." Boy Bakla shouted out.

Dank stopped walking away and turned while Boy Bakla explained what happened....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 pm

when he spotted dank buddha, he at first thought about greeting him with a punch to the kidneys.

he decided on a less strenuous approach.

"i 'eard ya wants a piece o'me, buddha," the sad man's voice boomed across the room. "what gotten you so bloody inspired 'bout me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:58 pm

Seeing two of his friends at odds Boy Bakla quickly stepped in... "Hold it... Both of you... Dank, you promised me you will not go after Sad, and you Mr. Lonesome, you already got to Joker... I understand why you did what you did, but this has got to stop or it will never end. It will just be back and forth of you vs Joker and his groupies." Boy Bakla said to both wrestlers. "If I can't convince both of you to back down, then fine have a match, a FAIR match, when it's over, it's done, no beat downs, no run-ins, in fact I will go to Brandon right now and suggest I be the guest referee in your match."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:09 am

it takes the sad man a moment before he realizes something is...odd about the person talking to him.

"the 'eck happened t'you bakla?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 am

Suddenly Bakla recalls all that he's been through... A bright light, painful anus, lost time, botched operation... Bakla shudders at the memories but manages to explain it's predicament to Sad Man...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:29 am

the sad man gives a blank stare as he listens to bakla's story. his eyes slowly move down bakla's figure, specifically at around the lower abdominal area.

"ya now 'as a.....brightly lit anus?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 am

"I certainly hope not, I don't want to be like a firefly or something, but it really feels like something has been jabbed inside..." Boy Bakla replied. "The more I think of it, I may have been abducted... This can explain everything, the bright light, the loss in time, my change in gender again, even my painful hole..." Boy Bakla then realized the implications of his painful rear. "Those damned E.T.s!!! They anal probed me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 am

Dank: Oh my gawd bakla, E.T. well that explains the ...the ... um... return to sender you know your package.

Dank looks at Sad Man

Dank: What got me wanna a poece of you, you Sad B*&^h. What you surprized, you f'n whiner, poor me, Joker made a mistake, Man i'm sorry about Jonesy i like him but what you did after the match to Joker, well man, i cant let that go. i said in the lounge it looked like you and it was it was messed with and we we're all fooled.

You know what how 'bout you come on the lounge and tell your story how your just a poor accussed man, and worlds against you can you do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:27 am

the sad man's glare focuses onto his former stablemate.

"you think i be whingin' fer nuthin'? didya even bloody see wha'appened t'jonesy? do ya think a simple sorry gonna cut it fer that? which planet o'care bears do ya come from?"

he quickly cuts buddha off.

"don'answer that. i know well enoughs where yer loyalties lie. so ya wants me on the lounge? ya wants me in a match? no problem, buddy. ya made yer bloody choice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Seeing its two friends at odds tore a chunk out of Boy Bakla's heart, knowing that it could not stop the inevitable. Boy Bakla rushes out to the GM's office to ask for the job to officiate the match between its 2 pals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum