United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packing his stuff

Go down

Packing his stuff Empty Packing his stuff

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:34 am

We see The Destructornator packing his stuff up, listening to "Leave Out all The Rest" by Linkin Park, hoping everyone will remember him once he is gone!
He shoves his clothes, and other nic-nacs into his bag. He then grabs the UFW poster, with many images including Joker with a chair, title and Michelle, The Rock 'n' Hawk with there titles acting cocky, Sad Man looking tough, Boy Bakla giving a makeover to FunnyboneSA, Mr Massivo dominating his prey, Christian Kane and Master H exchanging words, Robert Conrey rocking-out, Azagoth shooting flames, Darkness with his title covered with his mist, Zombie Holding up his title while Pelin looks at it and Chriso in the center doing his dead eyes and slitting his throat with his thumb. And behind Chriso, The Destructornator see's himself performing his Destruction Taunt.

Ahhh the memories I leave behind, I may be back-one day.
Gotta see Brandon then I'm outta here

OOC: Sorry if I missed anyone, I think I got you all

Back to top Go down

Packing his stuff Empty Re: Packing his stuff

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 am

"Off to start a new life elsewhere? Good luck then Destructornator." Boy Bakla said to its former colleague.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:33 am

Thank you Bakla, I hope you give many more people makeovers!
And I hope you umm fix yourself up, I liked you as a girl more but hey, it's your body!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:00 am

Hey man sup?
I know the feeling of leaving :( it blows so many big ones. But you will get back up on your feet with your new fed man and i hope you get there man. Remember me when im unemployed :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:07 am

Hey Kam, I wouldn't try to get unemployed from here, you guys are making it into the big time. I'm going back to were I started to help an old friend. If you have to leave sure, but I would advise to stay here dude!

OOC: I'm trying not to sound like I'm recruiting more people, so I don't get accused of more recruting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Azagoth gets in the loocker room and go straight to destructornator...

Hi man.... I hear you're leaving.....
so I came to say goodbye.... and show that there is no bad blood when it's just business.... so I bring you a gift...

Azagoth takes some keys from his jacket and throw them into destructo's chest...

Take it... that's your new car's keys... a black ferrari waiting for wou on the parking lot... P-666 it's the place.... good bye man....

DESTRUCTORNATOR: wait a minute... what I'm supose to do with two cars man????

AZAGOTH: Did you said two cars???

Suddenly a big explotion sound is heard in the air, caming from the parking lot.....

AZAGOTH: believe me... you only have one car now... and it's the one I'm Giving You.....

You Know I like to do the things on my way....

Azagoth give his hand to Destructonator waiting for a hand shake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:59 pm

The Destructornator looks at Azagoth for aminute, dumbfounded at what has just happened

Uhmm thanks Azagoth

The Destructornator shakes Azagoth's hand

I hope to work with you again someday, and we can steal he show like we did the last couple of times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:41 am

Bye Destructo! You will be missed. Maybe one day we will meet in ring again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:11 am

I hope so Pelin, I think we could have had great matches together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down