United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totca Not Welcome

Go down

Totca Not Welcome Empty Totca Not Welcome

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Darkness is walking through the locker room area, not heading to a specific area. Something catches his eye, its a door, a door that says Totca's Locker room. Darkness laughs, and heads inside. The locker room is simple, a locker, a couch, small t.v, mini fridge. Darkness is almost embarrased to be in the room. He snaps his fingers, and the mist appears.

"Get to work"

The mist swirles like a tornadoe, knocking over everything, sending clother and food flying across the room. Darkness laughs as he watches the room get destroyed. Once the mist is done, Darkness takes a piece of paper off the ground, along with a pen and write something on the paper. He places the note on top of the over turned locker. It says: Your Not Welcome Here! Darkness Will Fall Upon You!

Darkness leaves the room, knocking the door off its hinges when he slams it.

Back to top Go down

Totca Not Welcome Empty Re: Totca Not Welcome

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 pm

an old woman peeks into the now destroyed room, tsking at the damage darkness wrought. she had heard the international champion had been daring totca to a match for almost a week.

"not a single peep from totca ever since darkness heard of his plans. i wonder if he's reconsidering a career in ufw," eunice winslow wondered aloud to no one in particular, before continuing down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:28 pm

"It seems someone got here before me. I guess I'm not the only one looking for the little bastard." Boy Bakla said as Mrs. Winslow left before going off to look for Totca again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:42 pm

As the last person leaves the room, a familiar laugh echoes around the destroyed, deserted room.

Out in the ring Totca stands, microphone in hand, chuckling to himself as the events play out before him on the titantron, he calls out Bakla and Darkness one-by-one, knowing they won't be within earshot of a monitor to answer the call, knowing he has already got inside both their heads.

"Bakla, rumour is you've decided to try and find what happened to Kelly, word is you've earnt too much money recently and fancy a pay-cut, the fact is you'll get one of the two come show time, but not the one you're hoping for, I told you that all you needed was to learn to see what concerned you and what didn't, now, the only thing that should concern you is me, be sure to bring your game face"

"Darkness, we are destined to meet and settle our differences once and for all, great things await you, in the way they sat waiting for all the great losers of our time, unfulfilled promise as someone else made a name from them, the clock is ticking, your time is near, but Totca has some other business to tend to, enjoy your time whilst you can" he smiles.

He lets the microphone drop to the floor and the lights dim before either has a chance to confront him face to face, before slipping away through the crowd, knowing word will soon reach his two adversaries of his actions. He makes his way to the parking lot to make his escape for the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down