United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

propose some revenge

Go down

propose some revenge Empty propose some revenge

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Mojo Jojo walking in to the locker room seening Edzcan sitting on a bench

Great match we had until those geeks from the Union of Decay show up and blow up our match .
But i don't know how its with you but i would like to beat them till they see we are the betters if we are also still fresh.

Grabs his training boots and walks to the door

So what do you think of if we team up and beat there crappy wrestling and then going in to round two.
to see who is the beter one without anyone blowing up our match how about it??

Mojo holding open the door while waiting for an answer

Back to top Go down

propose some revenge Empty Re: propose some revenge

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:04 pm

As Edzcan tries to think about how to even the odds, he paused for a moment. Then he said,

Edzcan: "Well, I would have been a great match if those two weren't around. I'm not bitter that you won via disqualification. Well, a win is a win. Anyway, about your proposal, I'm planning to beat them on my own. One by one or even both at the same time. Though I don't mind betting on tough odds, I think it would be practical if I have a partner to even the odds."

Then, his trainer Ping Romero enters to the locker room and he seems to have been listening to their conversation...

Ping Romero: "Hey Edzcan! Since you didn't have luck last season in finding a partner, I think this new guy would be the partner that you've been searching for."

Edzcan: "Though you do have a point there, I still need some time to think about it."

Then Edzcan begins packing his stuff as he prepares to head for Ping Romero's Underground Training Camp. And as he leaves the locker room...

Edzcan: "Hey, Mojo Jojo! If given a chance, I'd like to have another match against you and I hope that there won't be anyone to mess up our match."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:47 am

Well that match is getting sooner or later but still i will be a hard match i'am really looking for to it.

Mojo now walks out the door and walks straight on to the doors of HKH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down