United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning to Barf Boy!

Go down

Warning to Barf Boy! Empty Warning to Barf Boy!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Boy Bakla walks out to the ring with a mic in hand, it is noticeable that the speakers are not blaring with Cher's music... The crowd looked on silently at a grim looking Bakla as it lifted the mic to its lips and spoke. "DAMN YOU KAM! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING! STAY AWAY FROM KELLY!"

Back to top Go down

Warning to Barf Boy! Empty Re: Warning to Barf Boy!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 am

Allele hits the speakers as Kam comes walking out with a mic in hand.
Standing at the entrance way with a shocked face Kam says.

Kam: Bakla are you insane? Have you had that many of Funnybonesa's Midgets up your buttt you cant understand that me and Kell are just friends.

Kelly comes walking out behind Kam.

Kelly: Bakla please just give up the title for me.... Dont you love me? Its making destroying us peace by peace. Bakla if you love me you will let go of the title for me.

Kam: Bakla do you not see the tears in her eyes? Your doing this to her all on your own not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm

"Oh I see it now, both of you are in cahoots!!! What is he offereing you Kel? A free f**k every night? This title stays with me... You want to be with him Kel? Go with him then you slut! I am better off looking for a relationship with a man than with a girl anyway..." Bakla said as it flung the mic to the mat and walked away exiting through the crowd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:03 am

Kelly goes running to the back Kameron follows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down