United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I read the rules. Everyone post here.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I read the rules. Everyone post here. - Page 2 Empty Re: I read the rules. Everyone post here.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:08 am

Read them, and seem fair to me, will abide

Back to top Go down

I read the rules. Everyone post here. - Page 2 Empty Re: I read the rules. Everyone post here.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:46 am

sorry late reply.. read the rules already

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:51 pm

I have read the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm

read em

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Yup, read the rules. All good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Errr... I read the rules, but when I tried to tell Buford about them (he don't read so well), I don't think he understood. I'll try to keep him under control. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am

Just finished reading the rules. I am prepared to obey them. Thanks for the opportunity to wrestle here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:28 am

Rules read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:36 pm

I read them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Read and agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2