United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burns Ward and a suprise waiting

Go down

The Burns Ward and a suprise waiting Empty The Burns Ward and a suprise waiting

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:55 pm

We hear an ambulance siren followed by the screeching of tires as we see a hospital.
We see some doors as they fly open and a stretcher is wheeled with people running with it.
On the stretcher is Chriso with faces and yells of agony.
The stretcher stops in a room as Doctors flood around the bed Chriso has now been layed on.
Suddenly a mask hovers towards Chriso as he struggles but is soon put to sleep by the gas in the mask.
Doctors begin their work, stitching and treating the severe burns Chriso recieved.

Next Day
Chriso awakens in a bed looking around the ward he is in.
He looks down to see the damage and extent of his injuries listening to doctors around.

Doctor Charles: He is awake. I thought we had lost him for a moment there.
Nurse Gladys: I think we all did. How did he get those burns again? Practically his whole body was scarred and new tissue had to be replaced.
*Sound of whispering can be heared*
What a crazy man. Of course he was going to get burned last night.
I have treated SadMan here before *giggles* and he is a MASSIVE man. I dont think anyone can beat that guy.

Chriso scowls at this comment and tries to sit up but didnt get far as the second he moved, severe pain shot through his body.
Chriso turns his head looking around the room as it is the only thing he can move and suddenly focuses on a bed next to him.
There, lying up in his bed watching tv, was Jonesy.
Chriso stares at Jonesy until Jonesy turns his head and laughs at Chriso.

Jonesy: Rough night DeadMan???
Its about to get rougher. I have a visitor coming later today.
Someone im SURE you are familiar with hahahahahahahaha.

Jonesy turns to an interview of SadMan as he says this.
SadMan is talking about the match. As the interview ends, Jonesy rewinds the tape and plays the same thing again.
Chriso realises, who the visitor is as he struggles on.

Back to top Go down

The Burns Ward and a suprise waiting Empty Re: The Burns Ward and a suprise waiting

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:39 pm

[OOC: following on after when Zombie jumps down into that pit under the ring Smile]

Chriso is asleep in the hospital. Suddenly he starts tossing and turning dreaming of when Zombie threw him into the pit.

Johnny Devil: "HOLY CRAP! CHRISO IS ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM SAD MAN'S GRASP!!! SAD MAN TRIES TO GRAB CHRISO AGAIN... A LOW BLOW BY CHRISO!!! SAD MAN FALLS TO THE GROUND CLUTCHING HIS GROIN!!! CHRISO IS ROLLING SAD MAN INTO THE MOUTH OF THE PIT... WE MAY HAVE A NEW CHAMPION..."

George Daniels: "Wait what's that? Out from the shadows... IT'S ZOMBIE! Is he here to show his support for Chriso?"

Johnny Devil: "Zombie helps Chriso up to his feet... WHAT THE?!!! HE CLOCKED CHRISO ON THE HEAD WITH A MICROPHONE!!! CHRISO GOES DOWN!!! ZOMBIE GRABS CHRISO BY THE NECK..."

Zombie:"You aren't one of us... You are not a freak... You want to be a freak so that you can feel special, guess what... YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL! YOU ARE NOTHING!!! YOU ARE A FAKE! A FAKE FREAK!!!"

George Daniels: "ZOMBIE JUST DEADBUTTED CHRISO!!! Sad Man is up again! He is spent and hardly has enough strength to get on his feet... Zombie still has Chriso by the throat, he is walking over to the mouth of the pit, don't tell me he's gonna... ZOMBIE JUST LET GO AND CHRISO FALLS INTO HELL!!! CHRISO FALLS INTO THE PIT!!! OH MY GOD!!! WE HEAR CHRISO'S SCREAMS AS THE FIRE STARTS CONSUMING HIS FLESH!!! The Sad Man is finally on his feet but Zombie is nowhere to be seen..."

Suddenly Chriso starts dreaming of being in hell. The souls around him constantly screaming. Suddenly what seems to be the figure of the Devil appears in the shadows.

"Sooo .. you have been sent back down here ... now you stay in eternal SLEEP!!!!"

???: Hold on a minute ASSHOLE!!! Im taking him back 'cos he's my soul to KEEP!!! I!!! sent him down here!! AND I!!! am takin' him back!!! I wanna deal with little SOB MYSELF!!!

The figure of I Zombie looms over the soul of Chriso. Zombie grabs Chrisos head and Chriso suddenly awakens back in the hospital room. A voice booms out of the hospitals PA system.

I Zombie: I WANT YOUR ASS CHRISO!!! IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU GO DOWN BY MY HAND PROPERLY!!! SO I HAD TO SAVE YOUR ASS!!! YOUR BURNS ARE NOW HEALED AND YOU ARE AT FULL HEALTH ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Chriso looks around ... then looks behind him and Zombies face is there which shocks him.

I Zombie: I look forward to seeing you in the ring!!!

Chriso awakens again with a start and looks at his arms. He feels his face and his body. His burns and scars have disappeared.

Back to top Go down

The Burns Ward and a suprise waiting Empty Re: The Burns Ward and a suprise waiting

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:05 pm

"damnit."

chriso is startled to realize another presence in the hospital room, looming to one side.

it is the sad man. he is all bandaged up from their brutal match. chriso sees a bedpan in the sad man's hand.

the sad man slowly puts the bedpan away. the deadman can make out a lump of brown floating in the vessel.

"was wondrin' if i should wake ya up from yer nightmare, but ya beat me to it."

chriso notices the adjacent bed is empty.

"jonesy be somewhere else now. the minute 'e or i think you be tryin' t'make a play fer 'im again, i won'be respons'ble fer wha'i be doin' to ya. doin' shit t'jonesy gonna be the abs'lute las'thing ya wanna be doin' as of right now. and ya know 'sactly 'ow i'd tear ya in 'alf if ya try anythin' like that ever again."

the sad man turns on his heel and exits, leaving chriso alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Chriso stares at the door rolling his eyes into his head.
SadMan walking down the corridor can hear Chriso's voice suddenly echoing around the hospital.
Everyone else hears it too and cowers while SadMan looks around.

Chriso: Im finished with you SadMan......
Right now i need to do what Lucifer failed to do......
Zombie says he has come back from the dead......
well ill make sure he stays dead.....
in the fiery pits of Heeeeellllllllll!!!

As the last word is dragged out the lights flicker wildly.
Suddenly the each spark out and the hospital is in darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down