United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In another part of the hospital!!!

Go down

In another part of the hospital!!! Empty In another part of the hospital!!!

Post by Admin Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Doctor: Her wounds are minor. She just has a few scrapes and bruses. She should be fine

Temperedjoker: And the baby? How is he doing?

Doctor: Surprisingly extremely well. That child has alot of will to survive. Now I must insist on you having your wounds tended to.

Temperedjoker: I'll be fine. Can I go and see her now?

Doctor: *sigh* Yes. She is awake and ready to see you.

Temperedjoker: Thanks doc.

Joker quickly walks into Michelle's room and hugs her tightly. They hold onto each other for a minute before Joker stands back up holding her hand.

Temperedjoker: I'm so sorry. I failed you when you needed me most Michelle. I beg for you to forgive me.

Michelle looks shocked by this comment but quickly smiles and puts a hand on Jokers face.

Michelle: I'm fine honey. You didn't do anything wrong. You did what you could to help me and our child. It was the others in this company that did nothing to help me. You had to go against a monster and I nearly lost you. You need to get your wounds looked at.

Temperedjoker: I'll be ok. I need to be here more.

Michelle: Joker! You are no good to me crippled. You need to heal and be by my side. But there is something you do need to do for me.

Temperedjoker: Anything Michelle. Name it.

Michelle: We'll never be safe as long as that psycho is running around. I want you too..... I need you to destroy the zombie.

Joker looks at Michelle with stunned eyes. She has never asked him for anything like this before and it sends him into shock. After a moment he regains composure.

Temperedjoker: Consider it done my love.

Joker rests his head on Michelle as she holds him.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In another part of the hospital!!! Empty Re: In another part of the hospital!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Dank knock gently on the door which is open he got a baloon bouquet a small teddy bear.

Dank: Um hey ther TJ, Michelle. i ah heard the the doctor as i was coming standing at the door sorry to eavesdrop i was.... 'Joker i'm a fool i was just thinking of my title and i was so pround to have to and i forgot what lead me here to it.

Michelle i said i'd help to procect your child and i was to busy with my title defneces to pay attention to what was really going on. but if 'joker will let me i would be there i can do both i love being middleweight champion as much as 'Joker love being heavyweight, but its a title and your friendship ismore important if you say F' off i's leave but if i could help protect ya anyway i would.

'Joker i'm sorry and i know it not going to be the same as before i'm hoping it will be better what do you say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Joker stands and looks Dank directly in his eyes. He moves towards Dank and extends his hand to him. Dank shakes Jokers hand.

Temperedjoker: We all have our battles to fight Dank. You are a champion now and I don't expect you to be at every beck and call of mine and Michelle's. You had a hard match last night and you couldn't have helped regardless. We've been friends for forever Dank, and we will always be friends.

Dank and Joker smile at each other as Joker turns and sits back down by Michelle.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:40 pm

Dank: Thank you and if you do need i'm there and these are for Michelle.

Dank puts the balloon boquet on a side table and with the teddy bear. Dank leaves the two alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:22 am

A Dank exits the hospital. A familiar face was seen standing by a car. Power House was waiting for him with a cast on his ankle and a cane in hand.

Power House: Hey! What's up Dank Buddha?

Danl just looks at him wondering

Power House: I just got my ankle fixed when I saw you a couple of minutes ago. This hospital is full of UFW wrestlers, GM might want to think of donating for the creation of a whole wing for wrestlers here.

Anyways. I just have to say that our last match was indeed great. I have to congratulate you on retaining that belt. I just regret that I wasn't part of the picture when the victory was decided. Damn! It was all that burning rope's fault. I hate that pyromaniac.

But there will still be chances. And one day I will wear gold around my waist. So enjoy your reign enlighted one. Because if ever I get the chance again. I mean WHEN I get my chance again. I want it to be against someone good enough to push me to limits I myself don't know. And that will be you. Congratulations again.

Power House extends his hand to offer a handshake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:15 am

Dank: Thanx PH. yeah Azagoth wont be asking for that kind of match again if he's smart, but are you guys finished? He cost this here title man, if i was you i take him out and then if i'm still holding gold come by we'll see if you are still a challenger. Good kuck, man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down