United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag team champions, come out and play

Go down

Tag team champions, come out and play Empty Tag team champions, come out and play

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Mr Massivo and Balo are standing in the ring. Mr Massivo rises the microphone, and growls. Team Sheridan is wearing their wrestling gear. Mr Massivo has also his jaguarskin mask, and his blood red cape.

Mr Massivo: Harrdcore Cletus! Masterr Horrn! Come out and face your nr. 1 contenders! Come hear the Team Sheridan!

Back to top Go down

Tag team champions, come out and play Empty Re: Tag team champions, come out and play

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 am

A glowing shower of sparks in the shape of a 4 explodes above the entranceway as "Hardcore" Cletus and "Master" Horn, the UFW tag team champions, appear.

Cletus: Massivo and Balo! We look forward to competing with you sometime soon. If you think you're taking these titles, though, you're sadly mistaken. Not even that frightening jaguar mask can scare the belts off our bodies!

Horn: Now wait Cletus.. I think these boys have something to say to us..

Well, Massivo.. we're listening..

Back to top Go down

Tag team champions, come out and play Empty Re: Tag team champions, come out and play

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Mr Massivo looks at the tag team champions.

Mr Massivo: Dear champions. Last time we faced each other, Balo was still distracted by the loss of our dear manager, John Sheridan. He was a good friend and his loss was a deep blow to both of us.

Balo nods sadly.

Mr Massivo: But now... we have put back the sadness of past days. We have come to realize that we can still honor the man behind this team. We can fulfill his dream and our destiny... by beating you in the ring.

Balo nods determinately.

Mr Massivo: I called you here to prepare, for we will shy from nothing, pull no punches to reach our goal. You two can leave the belts to us already, and avoid the humiliating defeat in our hands. We are team Sheridan! Immovable Balo and master of muscle, mr Massivo. We are the next tag team champions!

Balo nods and smiles. Mr Massivo takes a deep breath, and continues.

Mr Massivo: Prepare to Bring Your Blood!

Mr Massivo stops to let the tag team champions respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Horn looks at Cletus and smiles, then holds the mic up to his mouth.

Horn: That's good.. that's good.. competition is what we crave. You can be rest assured we'll be bringing our blood.. And you better be worried about what else we bring.. Now Cletus.. I know you've got something to add. Boys in the back, why don't you hit that music please?

Cletus: That's right! And you know our style, our whole structure
Makes you ask why and what the hell?
How? Why? We do it well
As my tongue flicks ya inside my mic mixture
Get the picture vision scene scenario
On we go, action, we're about to shake the show
Cause you know the deeper we go, the higher we grow
And you know once we're on a flow like H20
We become a new vitality to humanity
Got you drifting in the times of technology
Music is systematically showing you where you gotta be
And like my DJ said.. that blood's gonna flow
But it ain't gonna be ours, it's gushing from Balo and Massivo
And it's about time you were realizing
Soul is rising, super shining
Panaromic on the horizon

Horn: Now we'll see you boys in the ring soon.. good luck to you both. But as you've been shown before, when you mess with 4-Down.. you get taken..

Horn, Cletus, and the fans along the rampway: 4-DOWN!

Cletus and Horn drop their mics and hold up the 4-Down gesture to the crowd. Then they point at Balo and Mr. Massivo and hold it up to them, before turning around and heading to the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 am

Mr Massivo: Sing your songs, musicians. In the ring you'll sing from pain.

Mr Massivo and Balo leave the stage followed by cheers and boos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down