United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of The Uprising!!!

Go down

The Return of The Uprising!!! Empty The Return of The Uprising!!!

Post by Admin Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:42 pm

The lights dim out as the tron begins flashing. Scenes of Robert Conrey, Chasm, Chriso, and Joker begin flashing in and out. The screen stops flashing and goes blank. Words begin to appear on the screen. The say, "The Time Is Now!!!" and then more words begintoappear as these fade out. They say, "The Return Has Begun." Thesewords fade out as new words appear saying, "FAIR PLAY BEGINS NOW!!!"

The fans begin cheering as lightning flashes around the entrance ramp. A song of "Fair Play" by Robert Conrey begins playing as Robert Conrey, Chasm, Chriso, Temperedjoker, and Michelle come out onto the ramp. All 4 men making signature stances as the fans cheer wildly. They make their way to the ring and get in. Each man goes to a different turnbuckle and stands on top of it. One by one the get down and get to the center of the ring. Michelle hands Joker a mic. He gives her a kiss on the cheek and raises the mic to speak.

Temperedjoker: I've said this once and now I will say it again. WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION!!!

The fans rise to their feet cheering wildly as the four men in the ring smile. Joker waits a moment before he raises the mic again.

Joker: Now some of you here might not know who we are. Some ofyou though know our history and recognize this alliance of soldiers. We ARE the UPRISING!!! Now someofyoulook at this group in the ring and ask yourselfs, "Weren't these guys at each others throats not to long ago? The answer is yes. We all have our different opinions and views on things. But..... We also believe in one common thing. We believe in fair play for all. Whether you're the lowest on thetotem pole or the King ofthe mountain, everyone getsa fair shot at this buisness. Now it seems there are a few groups trying to change this. These freaks and the Riot Crew have decided it is time to force their will on EVERYONE in this company. So the four ofus decided it was time to step up and set the example. Show everyone in this company that you don't have to be pushed around by anyone, and to show these others that they can't control everyone. Some say the Uprising died and faded away. Sorry guys but that isn't true. We merely stepped aside and letthingsgo as they would because we had accomplished our goal of stopping an evil Empire. If you don't believe me then just goask Khaoz, Tommahawk, and TheRockAttitude. They are all what is left of that group. Nowwe areneededagain tofight an evil power. Not one, but two groups that feel they are better than the rest. So Freaks and Rioters!! Be on notice that it won't be tolerated anymore. Play by the rules and all goes well. But try to push anyone around and you will get to meet the four of us face to face.
The fans begin cheering again as Joker lowers the mic and hands it to antoher person in the ring.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Return of The Uprising!!! Empty Re: The Return of The Uprising!!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:50 am

"I got to see this! Chriso and Joker turn face. Sounds like they turned other cheek, page, ... whatever."
Pelin said while sitting in audience with his hood on, and cheering with rest of the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:06 am

The crowd is still cheering, Robert sits on the turnbuckle and speaking himself

Robert Conrey: "As Joker said, some people may ask WHY, the Uprising is gathered together again after all what happened between us. I had my issues with Joker and Chriso, and man, I'll solve them one day my style, but that day... isn't today. Today we are gathered here as a team, to stop those new groups who think they can annichilate the other people. Who think that they are superior, better and stronger than anyone else. Well I've a message for you guys out there in the backstage. The old school will rock in you some humbleness"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:49 am

Chriso grabs the Mic Robert holds out.
He raises it slowly to the side of his lips as he speaks amongst cheers.

Chriso: Late is the hour.....
In Which we return to you.......
My Minions!!!!

Hearing they are once again Chriso's Minions, the fans cheer wildly.

Darkness has once again formed.....
But the light shall always be seen......
We will show them the light......
As they slowly lose what is left of life.....
and slip into the AFTERlife!!!

Chriso raises his head and looks around at the rest of the members and the fans.

The RIOT! invasion......
The Freaks......
All these mortals......
are exactly like The Empire!!!.......
and just like the Empire......
They.....WILL.....FALL!!!

Chriso passes the mic to Joker again.
A few words are privately passed amongst them before he resumes his stance looking down, hat covering his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Joker takes the mic from Chriso and looks around the arena at all of the fans. He smiles as the all begin cheering each memebers name. He looks over at Michelle and theygive each other a smile. He turns back tothe crowd and raises his mic.

Temperedjoker: The last time this group emerged, it was us against them. The four men you see before you stood against an Empire.As you can all see..... we survived.

The fans begin cheering again at Jokers comments. He raises an arm in the air to hush the crowd.

Joker: Times have changed though. We know we cannot stand up to these forces alone. We aren't done with our group yet. There are still others that feel the same. Allies that want the exact same thing we want. These allies want to remain silent for now, but will reveal themselves soon enough.

Joker turns his attention to the entrance ramp.

Joker: Let it be known to all of you in the back. People are onlyso tolerant of your strong arming of others. Eventually the dragon awakens withinthem andthey can take no more. We are those people. We have all worked to hard and bled tomuch to let these people come in and enforce their wills on others. Now you all face the judgement of us. We are......... THE UPRISING!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans jump to their feet cheering the men again. Joker turns to each one ofthe menin the ring and shakes each ones hand. They all raise a fist in the air. Joker returns to Michelles' side and kisses her. Everyone in the ring looks around with pride. For a few of these guys, it's the first time they've been cheered in a long time.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:15 pm

I Zombies music starts blasting throughout the arena and the fans immediately turn thier attention to the titantron and boo. I Zombie appears at the top of the ramp. His eyes red. He walks down to the side of the ring but doesnt get in.

I Zombie: Im sorry I broke up this little .... house warming party for you guys. I waited for a while. Waited to see if anyone else would ... but .. I thought .. SCREW IT!!!

He walks around the ring and finally enters it keeping his distance. Michelle draws back into Joker. Chriso tries to rush towards Zombie but Conrey and Chasm immediately react and hold him back. Zombie smiles at this.

I Zombie: Whats the matter Chriso? Want a piece of me? hahahaha.

Chriso calms down and Conrey and Chasm releases him.

I Zombie: NOW we got some order! SO!!! ... I Zombie is here! ... With The Uprising! Its a moment it really is!! You know this RIOT! invasion is becoming a pain!! Gump and his hillbillies are rampaging around OUR federation! And me ... Ive always been here! A thorn in all your asses!!! You've been used to it for a while now!!! And yet your still determined to pull it out!!! I shall ALWAYS be here and you will NEVER destroy me!!! Not even your little judgement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:07 pm

The Uprising look at each Zombie with distane. Joker finally smiles as he approaches Zombie. He stares Zombie in his eyes and sees worry. Joker smirks and raises his mic.

Temperedjoker: Get rid of you? No one wants to get rid of you Zombie. That isn't what the Uprising is about. The Uprising is about making sure jackasses like you don't run around this company trying to push around everyone else. The Uprising is about making sure order is maintained no matter what it takes. We aren't here to destroy anyone Zombie. We are about fair play.

The fans cheer for this but Joker quickly raises his hand to silence the crowd.

Joker: You may sit there and think of all the things that Chriso, and I have done. None of us are proud of what we did. I myself let greed and power corrupt me, but times change Zombie. Things never stay the same. Now it's your turn to learn that. You may sit there and think of all the ways you can screw us over and stop us from our mission, but always remember Zombie, we are never alone. Where there is one, another is close. Where you see two, two more aren't far behind. You may have a few tricks up your sleeve, but remember that we aren't stupid Zombie. We have our own tricks as well. Watch who you trust Zombie, they may just be working for the other side.

Joker lowers his mic as he begins to laugh. The fans cheer again. The Uprising all stand with smiles and chuckles.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:28 pm

Chriso is the only one with no smile.
He looks to Zombie serious taking the mic and walking in front of Zombie.

Trust......
Something i have been mislead on.....
countless of times.....

The fans are deadly silent as Chriso continues.

Zombie....
When you came to this place.....
many were scared of you.....
but i decided to be-friend you......
you threw away my only ounce of generosity......
and threw me back with the right crowd......

The crowd now cheer.

But i still will not rest.....
until vengeance is taken......
We are here for RIOT!......
you no doubt will try and stand before us.....
i welcome that moment.....
because if....WHEN you do......
I will be there!!!

Chriso punches Zombie in the face and lays into him as Robert and Chasm drag him back from Zombie.
Zombie rolls under the ropes and outside as Chriso once again relaxes, looking at Zombie with the Slit Your Life Taunt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down