United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Speaks!!!

Go down

War Speaks!!! Empty War Speaks!!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 am

:::Down With The Sickness starts to play over the speakers and the fans immediately starts to boo. War comes from backstage with a mic in hand. He walks into the ring and as the music dies down the boos get louder and grows more intense. War smirks and put the mic up to his mouth slowly.:::

War: You know, I've said this before, but your boos really don't bother me. You all should be on your knees bowing before me as I AM...a god! A God of Might so you're in the pressence of royalty, but I didn't come here today to play with you or let your boos get to me, but to speak my mind. Recently GM Brandon stated that all of us Rioters were complaining like babies because we didn't get into the season ending pay-per-view. That's not why I was upset. OK, I was a little upset that we didn't get to perform on the show, but you didn't tell them how you had security to not let us in the building! The only Rioter that was allowed in the arena was Gump and Gods know that Gump isn't the brightest light in the light bulb. Tack on other instances as last minute matches against teams that we haven't had the chance to scout, UFW refs doing quick counts on us and let's not get started on Gump's bar. We got tired of waiting for you to do something for us, Brandon. I want to remind you of something you said yourself, General Manager. You want more violence. With that phrase alone you opened Pandora's box and now you cry about what you're getting. But if you think that it's just us Rioters that's tired of the way things go here, you're wrong. I see people getting ready to join our cause. Some you will suspect, some you won't. All I can say is buckle up and hang on tight. This is going to be one bumpy, bumpy...ride.

Back to top Go down

War Speaks!!! Empty Re: War Speaks!!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 am

So there are more rioters??? who call themself wrestlers let them so up now!!
Mojo was saying while coming down the ring with a mic in his hands
You just could do it alone do you but violence does that also counts when you guys are on your own because i heard that Supreme Knight could handle that much violence as he got wasn't by a unkown wreslter
Mojo slides in to the ring
that means there are wreslter who still belief in the current system who aren't afraid to fight for something they want the still want to earn things not get them like babies so was Bradon wrong?
**Crowd**NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mojo raise his hand while holding the mic to his mounth
You see i think you can't deney them do you War
Mojo walks up to War standing just a couple of inch away from him
so who is going to save your day this time War??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Over the speakers a voice is hear: Mojo... Mojo... Mojo...

::: Mojo Jojo turns around quickly looking all around. Finally, he spots the source of the voice. Bubba Gump is leaning against the barricade separating the fans from the ring. :::

Gump: Mojo. Ya just don't know when to quit running your mouth, do you? When ya going to learn? You don't just come out here and insult a fellow Riot member without checkin to see if he's alone, first.

::: Bubba Gump quickly rolls up under the bottom rope and stands up. :::

Gump: This here be especially bad, when you consider the message my friend War here is giving.

::: Gump pulls a short baseball bat from the back of his overalls :::

Gump: Ya see, Brandon here, in his oh so impressive speech, just gave us permission to take this from a simple Rebellion, to full... on... WAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Gump Gumpy you think a War will solve this you think that you can't do everything other wrestler can do
Mojo quickly steps back and raise his fights while holding the mic close to his mounth
exaly i think you are right because the like's of Robert Conrey, Chriso, Chasm and the joker can do more then you simple rioters but that is because those guys put there body on the line each and every match they have and there you earn alot of respect with and with respect you earn title shot the things this whole war goes for
Mojo steps a bit closer and open his arm
But if you want to take it now this far i wont back down from it so will Riot stand for Real Idiots Out for Trouble show me what you got then
**Crowd**Whoooooooooooooooooooo Go on Mojo Go on Mojo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:41 pm

:::All of a sudden Mojo is spun around by yet another wrestler in the ring. It's Supreme Knight! He kicks Mojo in the stomach doubling him over and Supreme Knight plants his head into the mat with an Egyptian Evenflow DDT!:::

SK taking a mic from War: Let that be a lesson to you, monkey boy!!! When you see one of us, there's ALWAYS more around! And to that punk that jumped me earlier in the back! We're going to find you, even if we have to burn this place down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:31 am

"So I see ... You are very brave when you can attack someone from behind. And you like to bun things, ha?"
Pelin came down to the ring to help Mojo stand up
"To be honest, I am already sick with people who knows only backstabbing instead of duel someone they have grudge with in fair wrestling match. People who just enjoy burning instead of building and growing things. Go play with Azagoth and his pyros, and leave wrestling to the real wrestlers."
as Mojo regain his strength, Pelin looked so called knight in the eyes
"Or if you feel brave today, maybe you can do suicidal move and challenge me or Mojo in a fair match."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 pm

Pelin thanks but are you sure you want to get in the mess aswell because even with the 2 of us there are some more on there side so before we give all we have to take some aswell
Mojo sayed to pelin with a small smile on his face
And you war i will see you thuesday in this ring one on one but for your sake i hope it will stay one on one because i will come back each and every time
Mojo stands on his own and leans on the rope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:24 am

???? : Is it the numbers that you're worried about????

Everyone starts to look around looking for the source of the sentence. Cameras then show Power House sitting right on the first row in street clothes.

Power House stands up and enters the ring carrying a sledgehammer in hand.

Power House: Don't get me wrong Mojito... I did not come out here to help you guys... I was just here to get what I want. I promised our GM that I'll help you guys as long as she gives me my match. So here I am.

Don't get me wrong RIOTERS... you yourself said that if you wan't something you have to take it. Im just doing what I have to do to get what I want. You have to understand, it just so happened we are on opposite sides of the fence... So I suggest get out of the ring now or you can talk to my sledge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down