United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 24hr Live Link Up

Go down

The 24hr Live Link Up Empty The 24hr Live Link Up

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:11 pm

I Zombie: Is it working Krory?

Arystar Krory: Just about Zombie. Just got to ..er .. change the quality a bit.

The camera slowly comes into focus and a huge living room inside an unknown house is shown. Theres bloodstains down one side of the walls. Zombie is sitting down on a chair watching Krory. Beside Zombie is Michelle who has her hands tied behind her back. Azagoth is seen in the window outside. A burst of flame suddenly erupts. And Michelle suddenly jumps.

I Zombie: Dont worry. Nothing'll happen to you!

Krory: Its all done now Zombie!! All .. uh.. ready for ya!!

I Zombie: Excellent! You can see me from here right Krory?

Krory: Aye!

I Zombie: Good! ... Hello loyal Freaks fans!! Welcome to our newly established website! Where for a limited time you've got free access to see what .. WE .. the Freaks get upto! Now as you know in tonights show we kidnapped .. he points to Michelle .. Michelle! How are you Michelle?

Michelle: Screw you!!

I Zombie: Good! Im so glad to hear! Now as you know Michelle is Temperedjokers boyfriend..

Krory: ..Booo!!

I Zombie: .. dont do that! Michelle is our leverage!! AND we mainly set up this site for Joker!! Awwwh arent we nice? So Hello Joker!!! Say hello to Joker Michelle! haha! Now we are in a remote and unknown location! The previous owners left which was lucky for us!!

Zombie licks his lips as he says this and Michelle suddenly looks sick at a thought.

I Zombie: So Joker will be a long time trying to rescue Michelle! So the best thing to do Joker is ... to .. watch us! As you can see we moved this MASSIVE bed down from upstairs!! And Michelle will be sleeping on it! So she'll always be here! Everyone knows my conditions and I hope you'll all abide by them! There will always be someone with Michelle at ... ALL times! Even during the live shows. Also if theres important bits you may have missed there will be an archive of all those little bits.

I Zombie puts a thumbs up, winks and smiles.

I Zombie: If you wish to contact us do so on the link below and send us a comment or an email from there!!! We hope to hear from you soon!! ... Speech over!!! Thank you for listening!!

[OOC: Just to say DO pretend to send an email and then Zombie can read them and respond back Smile and then so on and itll be a cycle lol.]

Back to top Go down

The 24hr Live Link Up Empty Re: The 24hr Live Link Up

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm

The computer screen blinks as a envelope symbol appears telling Zombie he has mail.
He opens the mail and reads.

Zombie......
I warned you about laying you hands on Michelle.......
Joker is not the only one you should worry about.......
I am coming for you.......
Joker is coming for you......
The Uprising is coming.......
for you soul!!!

A small paperclip is on the message.
This shows Zombie there is an attatchment.
Zombie clicks it as Media Player opens and a video plays.
it is a video of Hell with the screaming souls.
Suddenly the Dead Eyes flash on the screen as the video ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Chriso picks up the his phone and calls Temperedjoker. Joker answers his phone.

Joker: (muffled) Did you find out anything?

Chriso: Where are you Joker?

Joker: (muffled) I'm at home.

Chriso: Get on your computer and go to Freaks24hrs.com

Joker: (muffled) What are you talking about? Did you find out anything or not?

Chriso gets aggrivated by this comment.

Chriso: JUST DO IT DAMMIT!!!

Chriso hangs up and the scene turns to Joker getting on his computer and typing in the site. A look of shock and then anger gets on his face.

He watches as Michelle sits on the bed. Joker sees Azagoth, Revenge, and I Zombie staring intently at the computer. Joker clicks on the link to send a message.

The message reads......

You sorry son of a bitch. You want to put your hands on my girl and my child? Fine then Zombie. I swear to GOD if you hurt her, it will be the end of everything you have ever known. You want a match? This Saturday I want you in the ring. Me and you Zombie. I'll even make it a match that you will love. This Saturday we will fight in a steel cage. A cage full of weapons Zombie. Anything goes. No rules and no ref. We fight until there is nothing left of one of us. You want the old Joker to return? We can play that game Zombie. For one night and one night only......

THE DARK JOKER RETURNS!!!

You wanted me at my most violent? You got it Zombie.

p.s. When I'm done with you Zombie, let your little buddies know that I will be coming for them as well.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Azagoth is now seen in front of the computer having switched places with Krory. A smirk is seen cross his face as a new message had been entered

Cameras zoom in on the computer to read the message.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE: You know who I am Pyromaniac! And we both hate each others guts. Yours just stink more. This has dragged on long enough. NEXT SHOW LETS END THIS LIKE THE UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE. YOU against ME... in a no-holds barred slugfest.. no contracts needed. No stipulations. This is not an invitation for a wrestling match. This is a FIGHT! No pinfalls, submission, or count-outs... JUST BRING YOUR ASS... AND LET ME DO THE WHOOPIN! I'LL BE WAITING!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:44 am

I Zombie smiles at the emails received and he sits infront of the camera.

I Zombie: Joker this one will end it all. Whoever wins gets the pride. After the match it ends! If you win it'll be happy family for you. And Michelle here wont have to worry about me again. But if I win ... I know its going continue! You'll hunt me down and destroy these guys in the process. I say bring it on! Its make or break!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Azagoth comes in from the yard with some weird torch, throw it to the flaming chimney and then comes closer to the camera and take a look at the pc monitor

Wow guys... there is something for me too....
Azagoth starts reading PowerHouse's mail....

After finish reading the e-mail, Azagoth gives a great Laugh, and suddenly starts to talk….

I have an Idea... This gonna be my own show... Arystar.. take the camera and come with me...

The camera starts to follows Azagoth....
Azagoth walks to the chimney...

Hello and welcome ye all U.F.W.’s fans to my newfound Show… Called
THE FLAMMABLE FIRE BURNING SHOW…

In this show we gonna learn a lot of interesting things about fire.. I will teach you from how to do a Molotov’s Cocktail to how to fire a match in the midle of a windy night…
But first, this night… I will teach you a very important thing for all you in home right now…
My Burnig Die Hard Fans,
This is for those who start to lit paper torches all over the arena in the U.F.W Shows….
If the camera follows me… in here we can see a Chimney… with a good burning flame inside….
The secret of how we can make a good burning flame, someone that warms a lot and give a little of smog it’s simple…
It’s all about the firewood…. How you find a good enough firewood???.. Let me tell you my secret…
I found some good mix of wood and heat keeper material last week…
If you can come closer here… you can see…

Azagoth put his hand into the chimney fire and takes one of the firewood out…

he he he he, maybe someone is missing his little friend... nowit has become MY FLAMMING SLEDGEHAMMER.... He he he...
As you can see at home… in here you have a good wood with an exelent piece of metal on top…. So the metal becomes red and captures the heat, at the time that the wood stik keeps giving warm to metal.. in a perfect state of symbiosis….
It’s that right Michelle???..
Azagoth walks through the room to put the red piece of iron near to Michelle’s face…
can you feel the heat???
Michelle just move his head apart…
Anyways!!!!
Azagoth walks away and starts to swing the Flaming Sledgehammer into the air…

So… you also can swing this thing and burn and hit someone at the same time… It’s that right PowerHouse???? He he he he he…
Just like the last show..
And to end our first show, a piece of advice to all you little arsonist down at home watching us right now….
Allways use your asbestos gloves… it protects you from the heat… ang give no fingerprints on the Crime Scene… hehehehe
And don’t forget to write your emails supporting the show and asking for some fire facts that we can discuss..
Bye!!!

The camera fades out and returns to the top of the pc returning to the original view… then Azagoth’s voice sounds..

What do you think guys??? Do you like my show???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum