United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla Calls Out "The Dragon"

Go down

Boy Bakla Calls Out "The Dragon" Empty Boy Bakla Calls Out "The Dragon"

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:24 am

Cher's "Believe" blast through the speakers as the ever popular Boy Bakla comes out of from the back in a huff. Normally strutting and shaking its booty down the entrance ramp Boy Bakla this time just races down with its geisha boys stumbling in wooden sandals trying to keep up.

"You may be cute but you've messed with me for the last time. You cost me a match Richard "The Dragon" Johnson..." Boy Bakla started... "You know now I don't care how cute you are because when I am done with you, every chica in this arena won't even recognize your face... In fact you may need a scraper to scrape it off the mat... So come out here if you're really a man..."

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla Calls Out "The Dragon" Empty Re: Boy Bakla Calls Out "The Dragon"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:25 pm

"Well I guess you are more of a chicken than a dragon... You see folks? Richard won't even come out to face me... Tsk... Tsk... Ah well... See you in the ring then where I will beat you again for the third time..." Bakla said before departing the ring.

Back to top Go down