United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a Sad apology

Go down

It's a Sad apology Empty It's a Sad apology

Post by Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Temperedjoker is seen waiting in the parking lot. He looks to be in deep thought with everything going on with Michelle and I Zombie. He looks up to see a car pulling into the parking lot. He gets up and begins making his way towards the car. The doors on the car open up and The Sad Man and Jonesy get out. Jonesy sees Joker walking up to him and he flinches waiting for Joker to attack him again. Joker just shakes his head as he looks at Jonesy.

Temperedjoker: Relax. I'm not here to attack you again. I need to speak to your friend over there.

Jonesy looks over a Sad Man as Sad Man just sighs and waves for Joker to walk around the car to speak to him. Joker looks at Jonesy before moving.

Temperedjoker: All of those medical bills you had from what I did have been taken care of. If it means anything to you Jonesy..... those were darker days and I'm sorry for involving you.

Joker extends his hand for Jonesy to accept or deny.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's a Sad apology Empty Re: It's a Sad apology

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:18 pm

jonesy stares at the hand offered.

"payin' the tab was much appreciated."

he turns to address the sad man.

"sad man, i'm gonna be makin' a few phone calls."

jonesy reaches for his mobile phone, turning and limping away from joker's outstretched hand.

"tha' be yer work," the united heavyweight champion tells joker in a low voice as he points to jonesy's uneven walk. "we thinks it nice o'ya t'pay fer the surg'ry and therapy, but that still ain't fixin' everythin'."

the sad man folds his arms as he coolly studies joker's expression.

"ya don'do remorseful well, joker. wha'you lookin' for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Joker looks towards Sad Man lowering his hand.

Temperedjoker: You're right Sad Man. I don't do remorceful well at all. Maybe it's becasue of everything going on right now. We have our problems and I don't expect my actions to be forgotten. I'll live with what I did for the rest of my life and will always feel the guilt of it, but this isn't why I need to talk to you.

Joker steps around the vehicle and approaches Sad Man.

Temperedjoker: I understand your cause in all of this invasion crap. I also see where you stand with the New Breed as well. The question you have to ask though is who do you hate more? Me or them? I need you on my side again. This feud we all have going on is weighing heavily on the Uprising. We may be strong, but the numbers game eventually takes its toll on us. We need more men willing to put it all on the line for what is right. I don't expect you to like me. I don't even expect you to trust me. What I am asking is for you to fight for what is right on a side that can stand up to all of these invaders and freaks.

Joker looks down to the ground and sighs. He looks back up to Sad Man.

Temperedjoker: We stand up to them now knowing that in the end we will fail and the invaders and New Breed will control all of our fates in their hands. You've seen what Uprising stands for Sad Man. You know what we are all about in this game. Where do you stand? I'm not asking for a decision now. Just think about it.

Temperedjoker stares at Sad Man for a few more seconds before he turns to walk away.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum