United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TIME! D-Tizzle makes his way into the fed with a bang!

Go down

GO TIME! D-Tizzle makes his way into the fed with a bang! Empty GO TIME! D-Tizzle makes his way into the fed with a bang!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:28 am

D-Tizzle, freshly signed to the Fed, is going to make an impact. If anyone wants to step into the ring and make an rp with me, let me know...or if you would just like to sit on the chair that would later be cracking you in the face, again...just keep me posted...i don't know about you but i'd rather get hit with a warm seated chair shot, than a cold seated...either way someone's getting messed up soon...Look out for this guy!
afro

Back to top Go down

GO TIME! D-Tizzle makes his way into the fed with a bang! Empty Re: GO TIME! D-Tizzle makes his way into the fed with a bang!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:20 am

FunnyboneSA's midgets stand starring at D-Tizzle talking about hitting people with chairs...

"hey D-Tizzle!!"

D-Tizzle looks over and sees 14 midgets lined up with their pants around their ankles flashing him a brown-eye

before he can respond, the midgets run off laughing

Back to top Go down

GO TIME! D-Tizzle makes his way into the fed with a bang! Empty Re: GO TIME! D-Tizzle makes his way into the fed with a bang!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:26 pm

[Ooc: Um Tizzle, why not rp your challenge, you know write up a part where you step into the ring with a mic and throw out a challenge to the roster? What you posted was an out of character post.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down