United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

making an offer

Go down

making an offer Empty making an offer

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:16 pm

On a dark corner lit by single lightpost outside the UFW arena, a hooded man is seen in front of a car. He seems to be waiting for the owner as he lights a cigarette. He removes his hood to show Power House.

???: is there a problem?

Power House: No. There is no problem. Joker.

Power House turns around to face Joker. Joker gives recognition and nods towards the relatively unpredictable wrestler

Power House: I'm sorry about what happened at Battlezone. I never expected for that to happen.

Temperedjoker just nods and looks at him. Both wrestlers speaking in serious tones and faces

TJ: Apparently, neither did we. Look thanks for the concern but you would have not waited for me here just to sympathize. What is it?

PH: I know you're a busy man and I will make this quick. You guys are still outnumbered by riot. I'm just here to offer my help. UFW gave me my first big break and I want to give them something in return. Just like what you said. It's not about Uprising anymore. You are UFW. We are United Front. I don't know how much help I can be, but I'm pretty sure you need an additional pair of hands if we need to rid these place of whining little crybabies. What do you say?

Power House offers his hand to Joker

Back to top Go down

making an offer Empty Re: making an offer

Post by Admin Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:26 pm

Joker looks at the hand extended. He looks back up to Power House.

Joker: I don't care about words Power House. Words have stabbed me in the back. You want to prove who you stand for? Than prove it with your actions. Once you've done that, then I'll shake your hand. As for now though, you're in my way.

Joker continues to his truck and opens the door for Michelle to get in. He closes her door and then gets inside his truck.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:21 pm

"Hardcore" Cletus quietly leaves the area. Stealthily he was watching the two men meet outside the arena, looking for any clues he could find to determine his attackers from the PPV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down